The Chambers Cottage is a most attractive double fronted home that provides superb family living space. The home is double fronted with reception rooms both sides of the entrance hall and comes with a bay window in the standard home that gives the living room a particularly spacious feeling.
The family room / sun room adjoins the kitchen and has a vaulted ceiling giving a dramatic bright and airy living space. Upstairs the layout options allow for at least one dressing room, en-suites and shower rooms plus a very large family bathroom with large hot press storage as shown. The bay window in the master bedroom is a further dramatic feature.
The Chambers Cottage is available in a choice of facing brick, stone and render external finishes.
Welcome to Rossdowan Court. Relaxed family living with fashionable Georgian flair. Blending traditional design with all the demands of modern family life is quite an achievement. But then, Rossdowan Court is quite unique in every sense. That’s why we have designed an exciting range of modern family accommodation, all conveying an unhurried sense of grandeur that reflects both the discerning character of times past as well as the needs associated with a 21st century family environment.
It’s this air of ‘casual formality’ that graces every detail of this prestigious development - in its design, in its craftsmanship and in its ambience. Indeed, Rossdowan Court reflects the guiding principles of every WJ Law development: to apply the highest possible standards to quality family living. That, quite simply, is the benchmark of everything we do.
Where quality craftsmanship and modern living converge.
Modern family living places many demands on the design of a home. Yet our designers have created a wide variety of family accommodation choices - choices that marry both convenience and elegance in equal measure.
Boasting many classic Georgian features, each new home in Rossdowan Court is completed to a reassuringly high specification, exuding a feeling of quiet grandeur, from the exceptional Coachhouse to the understated charm of our Estate Cottages. Our homes, each uniquely styled, provide a delightful blend of practical family accommodation with an individuality of design that is rarely seen in modern developments.
- KITCHEN 4.95m x 3.40m (16'3" x 11'2")
- FAMILY ROOM 3.86m x 3.40m (12'8" x 11'2")
- DINING ROOM 3.86m x 2.16m (12'8" x 7'1")
- LOUNGE 5.56m x 3.28m (18'3" x 10'9")
- EXTENDED UTILITY/ BOOT ROOM
- BEDROOM (1) 4.42m x 3.28m (14'6" x 10'9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- DRESSING ROOM 2.62m x 2.26m (8'7" x 7'5")
- BEDROOM (2) 5.59m x 3.00m (18'4" x 9'10")
- BATHROOM 3.86m x 2.49m (12'8" x 8'2")
- BEDROOM (3) 5.05m x 3.71m (16'7" x 12'2")
- BEDROOM (4) 4.57m x 5.56m (15'0" x 18'3")
- OPTIONAL SHOWER ROOM 1.83m x 1.88m (6'0" x 6'2")
- OPTIONAL STUDY 2.51m x 1.96m (8'3" x 6'5")
- Rossdowan Court is located off the Gransha Road in Bangor.
- The benefit for you is a quality of craftsmanship not often found today. This meticulous adherence to traditional skills is matched by a peerless interior layout where the practicalities of modern living are self evident. The result is a range of homes that offer enticing structural variations - yet all bound together by a real sense of style and place.
*Please note sample imagery shown.