'Orrel' is a fully renovated, detached property offering a full turnkey specification giving a new owner the opportunity to simply set their furniture down and start enjoying their new home. Located on Main Road, Portavogie the stunning east coast and all it has to offer is on the doorstep. The renowned Portavogie Primary School and local amenities are a short walk away. Representing excellent value for money the property is ideally suited to first time buyers or those seeking a weekend or summer getaway.
Internally the ground floor comprises a spacious reception lounge, living room with feature cast iron fireplace, downstairs cloakroom/wc and an excellent kitchen with soft close units and appliances. On the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with modern contemporary white suite.
Externally, there are front and side gardens in lawn, extensive parking to the side for several cars caravan or boat. Planning permission has been granted for a detached garage under reference LA06/18/0574/F.
We anticipate interest to be high so early viewing is recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
- RECEPTION LOUNGE:
- 4.9m x 3.28m (16' 1" x 10' 9")
Under stair storage. Television point. Telephone point. Thermostatic heating control. Electric cupboard. Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.9m x 2.72m (16' 1" x 8' 11")
Feature cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Television point. Dual aspect.
- 4.34m x 3.78m (14' 3" x 12' 5")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Ceramic hob with oven and grill under and extractor hood over. Washing machine. Fridge freezer. Linoleum flooring. Heating control unit.
- REAR HALL:
- Linoleum flooring. Door to rear.
- White sanitary ware ??? Low flush wc and wash hand basin on vanity unit. Linoleum flooring. Extractor fan.
- Closet with radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.85m x 2.72m (15' 11" x 8' 11")
Front aspect. Rural views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.3m (12' 1" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 2.82m (12' 8" x 9' 3")
Rear aspect. Roof space access.
- 3.18m x 1.93m (10' 5" x 6' 4")
Modern contemporary white suite ??? low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with raindrop shower over including hand held shower extension and mixer tap. Linoleum flooring. High gloss tiles round bath. Shelved alcove. Extractor fan.
- Font garden in lawn. Concrete path. Painted gate pillars and front boundary wall with wooden pedestrian gate. Mature hedging. Side garden in lawn. Vertical board fencing. Outside tap. Outside lighting. Concealed utility area and oil fired boiler housing. PVC oil tank. Paved path.
- 17.68m x 6.71m (58' 0" x 22' 0")
Wide vehicle entrance. Laid in stone.