'Laurelbank' is an attractive end-terrace property conveniently located on Mill Street, Comber.
This traditional red brick and render, two-bedroom property is situated close to Andrews Memorial Primary School, public transport routes, and within walking distance of Comber Town Centre. Commuting to Belfast takes thirty minutes with 'George Best' City Airport also a short drive away. The property would make an ideal first-time home or buy-to-let investment.
Internally, the property comprises an entrance porch, open plan lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen two double bedrooms, and good sized bathroom with a white suite.
Externally, there is a low-maintenance rear yard with the right of way.
Viewing is available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Porch
- Hardwood front door. Ceramic tile floor. Electric consumer unit. Fifteen pane door to the living room.
- Living/Dining Room 6.22m (max) x 4.42m (max) (20'5" (max) x 14'6" (ma
- Feature fireplace with slate tile hearth and wood surround. Wood laminate flooring. Television and telephone points. Under-stair storage. Heating control unit. Spacious ding area. Stairs to the first floor.
- Kitchen 4.22m x 1.83m (13'10" x 6')
- High and low-level units with laminate work surfaces. Recess for cooker with extractor hood over. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Composite ink and drainer with mixer tap. Wine rack. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Door to rear yard.
- Bedroom 1 3.56m x 3.35m (plus robes) (11'8" x 11' (plus robe
- Front aspect. Built-in wardrobes with louvered doors. Roof space excess.
- Bedroom 2 4.24m x 1.88m (13'11 x 6'2")
- Rear aspect.
- Bathroom 2.77m x 2.67m (including linen closet) (9'1 x 8'9"
- White suite - WC, pedestal wash hand basin, and panelled bath with shower over. Part wood panelled walls. Tiled around the bath. Ceramic tile floor. Storage cupboard - gas-fired boiler.
- Outside Rear
- Brick paviour yard. Right of way. Outside light. Vertical board fencing and gate.
- Required Information
- Tenure - Leasehold
Length of Lease - 900 years (855 remaining)
Ground Rent - £10 per annum
Current Rates - £757.76
- From Comber Square, travel up Castle Street, it then becomes Mill Street, the property is the last red brick terrace property. A Pinkertons sale board has been erected.