"Bryanscourt" - An immaculately presented and lovingly restored detached residence, with superb landscaped gardens and panoramic views to the Cavehill, situated in this most highly sought-after North Belfast location.
Ideally positioned within moments of many of North Belfast`s premier amenities including Cavehill Primary, Cavehill Tennis Club, and the Cave Hill Country Park and easy commuting distance to the University of Ulster, Belfast, and Belfast City Centre.
The stunning accommodation comprises four bedrooms master with en suite incl "jacuzzi" style bath and all with delightful aspect/views, four reception rooms, ground floor WC, bespoke handmade "Wilson`s Yard" kitchen with double doors to the landscaped rear, and family bathroom.
Externally an extensive driveway leads to the large detached garage with stable doors. The landscaped gardens offer numerous family/private entertaining spaces with superb views to the Cavehill, complemented by the charming "garden room".
The property further benefits from oil-fired central heating, 4 oven "aga", double glazing, cavity wall insulation, and an alarm system among a lifetime of improvements.
Retaining the grand period features synonymous of Belfast in its heyday and refurbished with flair & passion - It is with pride that Pinkertons and UPS Cavehill jointly present "Bryanscourt" For Sale for only the second time in its history - Please contact Richard Fannin at Pinkertons to arrange your socially responsible viewings.
- Entrance Vestibule
- uPVC Front door and window with a stained glass inset. "Terrazo" flooring.
- Reception Hall
- Oak paneled walls. Picture rail. Oak beamed ceiling. Original fireplace with feature herringbone tiled hearth. Exposed hardwood flooring.
- Family Room 4.55m x 3.81m into bow window (14'11 x 12'6 into b
- Double aspect windows. Picture rail. Original fireplace with mahogany mantle and tiled hearth.
- Dining Room 5.59m max into bay x 4.52m (18'4 max into bay x 14
- Oak paneled walls. Oak beamed ceiling. Picture rail. Original fireplace with ornate mahogany mantle and tiled hearth.
- Drawing Room 5.79m x 5.31m max (19 x 17'5 max)
- Double aspect windows. Picture rail. Original fireplace with mahogany surround and feature arched tiled surround.
- Breakfast Room 4.27m x 3.18m (14 x 10'5)
- Picture rail. Tiled floor. Original servant`s bell. 4 Oven "Aga".
- Cloakroom 1.91m x 1.52m (6'3 x 5)
- Tongue and grooved walls. Laminate wooden floor. Victorian style white sanitary ware - WC, and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Kitchen 4.72m x 4.24m (15'6 x 13'11)
- Superb Wilson`s Yard of Dromore range of solid wood, bespoke high and low-level units with butcher block/granite work surfaces, and island unit. Bespoke shelving and storage. Electric Rangemaster with country-style extractor hood over. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Twin Belfast sinks with mixer tap. Part tile walls. Ceramic tile floor. Double aspect windows. Recessed spotlights. Hardwood double glazed doors to rear gardens.
- First Floor
- Picture window with stained glass inset. Linen Closet. Picture rail. Oak paneled walls. Access to partially floored roofspace.
- Master Bedroom 4.27m x 3.45m (14 x 11'4)
- Double aspect windows. Picture rail. Front/side aspect.
- En-Suite 3.02m x 2.13m (9'11 x 7)
- Victorian style white sanitary ware - low flush WC, bidet, and pedestal wash hand basin. "Jacuzzi" style bath. Recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 2 4.57m x 4.27m (15 x 14)
- Picture rail. Original fireplace with mahogany surround and tiled hearth. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 3 4.27m x 3.45m (14 x 11'4)
- Picture rail. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 4 3.84m x 3.63m max (12'7 x 11'11 max)
- Picture rail. Side aspect.
- Separate WC
- Fully tiled. Low flush WC. Recessed spotlights.
- Family Bathroom
- Fully tiled victorian style white suite - WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with centre-mounted mixer tap and telephone handset shower. Quadrant style shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights. Built-in cupboard.
- Garage 5.51m x 3.68m (18'1 x 12'1)
- Sliding stable style doors. Peaked roof.
- Outside Front/Side
- Garden in mature lawn, trees, and beds. Extensive tarmac driveway parking. Victorian-style gates. Tarmac drive.
- Garden Room 3.40m x 2.29m (11'2 x 7'6)
- Electric. Double doors. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Outside Rear/Side
- Gardens in lawn. Paved patio with cobblestone border. Mature box hedging and planting. Wooden gazebo. Horizontal board fencing. Wooden side gates. Gravel paths. Feature outside lighting. Outside tap. Oil-fired boiler housing. PVC Oil tank.
- Travelling North along the Antrim Road turn left at North Circular Road traffic lights and the property will be located on the right handside. A Pinkertons/Ups Board will be erected.