A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment, located in this desirable Ballymaconnell Road South cul-de-sac location, giving easy access to Ballyholme and a simple commute to Bangor Town Centre and beyond.
This exceptional purpose-built two bedroom apartment holds a prime cul-de-sac position with a delightful open outlook. The property benefits from a spacious lounge with an open fire and large picture window with a superb view, a contemporary bathroom suite with bath, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and excellent storage, a gas-fired central heating system with a new boiler fitted, excellent energy efficiency, uPVC double glazing, excellent roofspace storage with possible further potential subject to all necessary permissions, and offers ready to move into accommodation in this sought after location.
Externally, there is excellent off-street parking with 2 parking spaces, delightful communal gardens giving a rare "home from home" feel, and a superb open outlook/view from all the main rooms.
With spacious accommodation, excellent storage, and a delightful open outlook, we expect interest from a variety of potential buyers including first-time buyers, investors, and those looking to downsize but not compromise on location. Professionally accompanied viewing is available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Hardwood entrance door. Door to rear.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood entrance door. Plank-style wood laminate flooring. Access to roofspace. Built-in storage.
- Roofspace 4.98m x 3.00m (16'4" x 9'10")
- Excellent Slingsby style ladder. Excellent roofspace storage with further potential subject to all necessary permissions none of which have been sought or granted.
- Kitchen 3.84m x 2.16m (12'7" x 7'1")
- Country style high and low-level kitchen units with marble effect laminate work surfaces. Electric hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Fridge freezer space. Plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Concealed gas boiler. Built-in storage. Part tiled walls. PVC cushion tile flooring.
- Lounge 5.72m x 3.68m (18'9" x 12'1")
- Large picture window. Double aspect. Open fire with oak surround. Plank-style wood laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 2.77m x 1.85m (9'1" x 6'1")
- Contemporary white suite with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and vanity unit above, and paneled bath with shower above. Wood effect PVC cushion flooring. Feature marble effect PVC paneled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.68m x 2.77m (12'1" x 9'1")
- Double built-in storage. Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.66m x 3.66m (12" x 12")
- Built-in storage. Rear aspect.
- Outside Front
- Communal tarmac parking with 2 spaces. Mature flower beds. Brick boundary walls.
- Outside Rear
- Private mature communal gardens in lawn, mature hedging, and patio.
- Required Information
- Tenure - Managed Freehold
Management Charge £240 twice yearly.
Management Company - M.B. Wilson - 561 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast BT4 3LP
Current Rates - £819.20
- From Main St, Turn onto Castle St, Turn left onto Park Dr, Take Donaghadee Rd to Ballymaconnell Rd South, and Drive into Alandale the property will be on the Right Hand Side. A Pinkertons board will be erected.