A beautifully maintained detached bungalow, holding a prominent Crawfordsburn Road position with delightful gardens, in this sought-after Bangor West location.
Enjoying a prominent position and situated close to many of Bangor West`s premium amenities including Carnalea/Bangor West Train Halt, Carnalea Golf Club, and numerous leading Primary Schools this property could not be better positioned. This striking 1960s architecturally designed property offers superb potential to modernize and adapt to suit a variety of buyers including those looking to downsize or those with growing families.
Internally the practical layout comprises three bedrooms, entrance hall, lounge open plan to the dining area, kitchen, conservatory, cloakroom/WC, and a family bathroom.
Of particular note is the extensive driveway parking and private, mature gardens to the rear. The large garage offers superb storage or the potential to extend/work from home.
With opportunities of this nature rare early viewing is recommended - socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Laminate wooden flooring
- Lounge/Dining Area 7.04m x 5.97m (23'1" x 19'7")
- Picture window. Fireplace with brick surround. Double aspect windows.
- Kitchen 4.47m x 3.07m (14'8" x 10'1")
- Excellent range of high and low-level units with granite-style worktops. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated extractor. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dish washer. Fridge Freezer space. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Breakfast bar. uPVC door to conservatory.
- Conservatory 4.47m x 3.07m (14'8" x 10'1")
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Bedroom 1 4.14m x 3.20m (13'7" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 2 2.87m x 2.51m (9'5" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 3 3.81m x 2.95m (12'6" x 9'8")
- Family Bathroom 3.81m x 2.95m (12'6" x 9'8")
- Modern suite comprising - low flush WC, wash hand basin with dual tap, and double width shower cubicle. PVC paneled walls. PVC cushion flooring.
- Outside Front
- Extensive tarmac driveway. Mature lawn, shrubs and hedging. Brick boundary wall.
- Garage 5.36m x 2.79m (17'7" x 9'2")
- Attached garage with up and over door.
- Outside Rear
- Private mature lawn, hedging, and shrubs. Storage and boiler house. Patio. Outside tap.
- Travelling out of Bangor take the 3rd exit at the roundabout onto Dufferin Ave, continue then at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Bryansburn Rd, go through 3 roundabouts, the property will be on the right. A Pinkertons For Sale board will be erected.