Situated in the quiet residential area of Meadowvale this three-bedroom, semi-detached property offers family accommodation that is sure to appeal to a broad section of the market.
Located close to the main arterial routes towards Belfast and Bangor town centre, local shops, schools, and public transport routes are also within walking distance. The property is well presented and benefits from having no onward chain.
Internally, the property comprises three good-sized bedrooms, a bright lounge, a fitted kitchen with a casual dining area, and a family bathroom.
Externally, there is a fully enclosed, child-friendly rear garden and off-street parking. The property further benefits from an oil-fired central heating system and double glazing.
We anticipate considerable interest; socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door. Electric cupboard including payment meter. Telephone point. Wood effect vinyl flooring. Stairs to the first floor.
- Living Room 4.70m (including alcove) x 4.45m (15'5" (including
- Feature fireplace with raised, tile hearth. Television point. Wood laminate flooring. Double doors to kitchen.
- Kitchen/Dining 4.67m x 2.92m (15'4" x 9'7")
- High and low-level units with laminate work surfaces. Ceramic hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Recess for fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Casual ding area. Heating control unit. Part tiled walls. Wood effect vinyl flooring. Door to rear garden.
- Shelved hot press cupboard with a lagged copper cylinder. Access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 3.96m (into robes) x 2.67m (13' (into robes) x 8'9
- Wood laminate flooring. Mirrored sliding robes.
- Bedroom 2 3.40m (max) x 2.67m (11'2" (max) x 8'9")
- Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 3 2.46m x 1.91m (8'1" x 6'3")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 1.91m x 1.68m (6'3" x 5'6")
- White suite - WC, pedestal wash hand basin, and panelled bath with shower over. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Front - small lawned area and driveway in decorative pebbles. Rear - garden in lawn. Raised decked area. Outside tap. Outside light. Vertical board fencing and gate.
- Travelling out of Bangor on the Clandeboye Road, go straight at the West Circular Road traffic lights, turn left on to Meadowvale and follow the road round on to Meadowvale Crescent, the property is on the left. A Pinkertons Sale board has been erected.