An exceptional, extended semi-detached villa, situated in the popular Churchill Park residential area in Ballyholme. Being located close to amenities including schools, shops and transport routes and with the added benefit of no onward chain this property is sure to appeal. The property benefits from a double bedroom with en suite wet room on the ground floor making it an ideal proposition for someone with a dependant or even separate teenagers' den or additional living or dining room.
The full layout comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen with dining area, inner hall to double bedroom with en suite wet room. The ground floor is fully disabled compliant and accessible for wheelchairs with wide doors. On the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms and shower room.
Externally, the quality continues with excellent off street parking to the front and what can only be described as a stunning landscaped rear garden offering a truly tranquil and relaxing environment.
We would encourage immediate inspection to appreciate this fine home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels. Vertical radiator. Under stair storage. Ceramic tile floor laid in feature chequered pattern.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.78m (13' 2" x 12' 5")
Feature fireplace with open fire and slate hearth. Bespoke storage and shelving. Television point. Solid Maple wood flooring.
- 7.32m x 3.05m (24' 0" x 10' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level, soft close units with laminate wood block effect work tops. Pull out larder cupboard. Ceramic hob with extractor hood over. Eye level oven and microwave. Integrated fridge freezer. Recess for tumble dryer. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Part tiled walls.
Spacious dining area with alcove study space. Ceramic tile floor. Dual aspect. Two 'Velux' windows. Water heater control.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 2.49m x 1.57m (8' 2" x 5' 2")
Small roof space access. Ceramic tile floor. Heating control unit. Door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.89m (13' 2" x 12' 9")
Large double bedroom. Wood laminate flooring. Wired for television. Telephone point. Dual aspect. Suitable for wheelchair user or as additional living/dining room.
- EN SUITE WET ROOM:
- 2.49m x 2.26m (8' 2" x 7' 5")
Walk/wheel in shower enclosure with electric power shower. Low flush wc and semi pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Large shelved hot press with jacketed copper cylinder. Access to roof space with light.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.04m x 3.18m (13' 3" x 10' 5")
Front aspect. Mirrored wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 3.07m (10' 10" x 10' 1")
Rear aspect. Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.92m x 2.57m (9' 7" x 8' 5")
Front aspect. Built in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.41m x 1.63m (7' 11" x 5' 4")
White sanitary ware - low flush wc and wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit. Quadrant shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tile floor. Fully tiled walls.
- Tarmac drive and off street parking. Red brick boundary wall.
- Landscaped rear garden area. Winding paved path to circular patio area. Garden in lawn. Mature hedging and shrub beds. Sleeper boundary. Vertical board fencing. Concealed PVC oil tank. Wooden side gate. Outside tap. Outside lighting. Boiler housing (high efficiency oil fired boiler).