This detached bungalow offers beautifully presented accommodation and private level rear gardens, within this highly sought-after and convenient Bangor location.
Superbly positioned off the Bloomfield Road and a short stroll from many of Bangor's premier amenities including Glenlola Collegiate, Aurora Leisure Centre, and Ward Park this detached bungalow also offers easy access to Bangor Town Centre with Belfast a simple commute away.
The updated accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, a bright reception room with a stone fireplace, a solid oak kitchen with excellent storage, a contemporary shower room with a Velux window, and a detached garage.
Externally the front garden enjoys a delightful elevated open aspect with tarmac parking. The rear gardens offer a superbly private and level space to enjoy.
Offering attractive and "ready to move into" bungalow accommodation in a highly sought-after Bangor location we expect significant interest - Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Fully glazed PVC front door. Plank-style wood laminate flooring. Built-in storage.
- Lounge/Dining Area 8.71m x 3.40m (28'7 x 11'2)
- Double aspect windows. Plank-style wood laminate flooring. Stone fireplace with gas inset.
- Kitchen/Dining 5.84m max x 2.51m (19'2 max x 8'3)
- Excellent range of oak high and low-level units with Formica worktops. Breakfast bar. stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. PVC flooring. Built-in storage. Recessed spotlights. Pvc door to rear.
- Bedroom 1 3.45m x 2.54m (11'4 x 8'4)
- Plank-style wood laminate flooring. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.73m x 3.43m (12'3 x 11'3)
- Plank-style wood laminate flooring. Full-width built-in mirrored robes. Rear aspect.
- Shower Room 2.36m x 2.01m (7'9 x 6'7)
- Contemporary bathroom suite comprising - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with twin taps/vanity, triple width shower cubicle. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Velux style window.
- Outside Front
- Extensive tarmac driveway parking via entrance gates. Mature lawn, shrubs, and hedging.
- Outside Rear
- Mature lawn, shrubs, and hedging. Vertical panel fencing.
- Detached Garage
- Roller shutter door.
- From Main St Head south-east towards Castle St, Turn right onto Castle St, Turn right onto Bloomfield Rd, Turn left onto Sunningdale Park. The property will be on the left hand side.