An exceptional, detached family home occupying a desirable cul-de-sac situation. Located off the Manse Road, Newtownards commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns couldn't be easier. Newtownards town centre and Ards Shopping Complex are within easy walking distance. The property offers well-proportioned, adaptable accommodation and is immaculately presented throughout.
Internally the property comprises three first floor double bedrooms with a fourth bedroom/study on the ground floor, three reception rooms, excellent kitchen with utility area, family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom/WC. All has been maintained to a consistently high standard. Any purchaser will have little to do but move in and enjoy this fine family home.
Externally, there is off street parking for up to three cars and a double integral garage. Front side and rear gardens are laid in lawn. The rear garden is enhanced by a brick paviour patio, mature beds and external lighting. This fully enclosed space is ideal for children to play or outside entertaining.
Viewing strictly by appointment through Pinkertons.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood flooring. Under stair storage. Corniced ceiling. Decorative ceiling roses. Stairs to first floor. Telephone point.
- 7.16m x 3.71m (23' 6" x 12' 2")
Feature open fire with cast iron inset, wood surround and slate hearth. Reclaimed exposed timber flooring from the old Guinness factory. Bay window. Corniced ceiling. Decorative ceiling roses. Television point
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.17m x 3.63m (20' 3" x 11' 11")
Exposed wooden floor boards. Television point. Double doors to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.66m (13' 6" x 12' 0")
Wood laminate flooring. Corniced ceiling. Decorative ceiling rose.
- 3.94m x 3.63m (12' 11" x 11' 11")
Excellent range of Maple high and low level units with concealed lighting. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer and water filter taps. Integrated fridge. Integrated dish washer. Built-in stainless steel eye level double oven. Ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan over. Wine rack. Part tiled walls and splash back. Casual dining area. Ceramic tile floor. Immersion heater control unit. Door to utility.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.02m x 2.29m (9' 11" x 7' 6")
Low level units including laminate work surface. Plumbed for washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Ceramic tile floor. Central heating control unit. Door to rear garden. Door to integral double garage.
- BEDROOM (4)/STUDY:
- 3.12m x 2.64m (10' 3" x 8' 8")
Could also be a study
- White sanitary ware - wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Feature tile splash back with porthole mirror. Shelved linen closet with jacketed copper cylinder. Ceramic tile floor.
- Roof space access. Storage cupboard with access to additional eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 3.66m (15' 6" x 12' 0")
Side aspect. Built in wardrobes. Telephone point. En suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower cubicle. Sky light. Ceramic tile floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White sanitary ware - wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Wood laminate flooring. Sky light.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.72m x 3.94m (15' 6" x 12' 11")
Walk through dressing area with built in wardrobes and eaves storage (12'1" x 6'3"). Dual aspect.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.75m x 28.04m (15' 7" x 92' 0")
Front aspect. Eaves storage.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 3.68m x 1.93m (12' 1" x 6' 4")
Modern contemporary white suite comprising - low flush wc with slow close lid, wash hand basin with mono bloc tap on vanity unit with soft close drawers, free standing bath with side mounted miser tap. Separate, tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira Azora' shower. Heated towel rail and separate radiator. Ceramic tile floor.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.m x 4.72m (16' 5" x 15' 6")
Insulated, remote roller door. Painted concrete floor. Light and power. Separate alarm system.
- BOILER HOUSE:
- Excellent storage. Oil fired condensing boiler.
- WC and corner mounted wash hand basin.
- FRONT AND SIDE:
- Tarmac drive with parking for up to three cars. Garden in lawn with slate beds and mature planting. Covered porch. Security lighting. Feature concealed eaves lighting. Side garden in lawn with mature hedging - ample space for a boat or caravan.
- Brick paviour patio and matching curved steps. Lawned area. Slate and bark beds with mature planting. Further paved patio area. Panel fencing and lockable wooden side gate. Large wooden shed with light and power included in sale. Feature garden lighting. Eaves lighting. Security lighting. Outside tap. PVC oil tank. Fully enclosed and private.