A recently renovated detached property in a desirable residential location. Situated just of the High Bangor Road the property has been transformed from an aging three bedroom bungalow to a modern, four bedroom family home. Commuter routes to Belfast and surrounding towns are convenient and Bangor's bustling Town Centre is a short distance away.
The property comprises off a spacious lounge with inglenook fireplace, new kitchen and dining area, separate shower room, three ground floor bedrooms and large bedroom and family bathroom on the first floor.
Externally, the front garden is laid in lawn and boundered by a low level brick wall. The rear and side gardens are fully enclosed ideal for children to play safely or for outside entertaining.
The property also benefits from a new gas fired central heating system, double glazed windows in uPVC frames and an attached double garage approached by a tarmac driveway offering excellent off street parking.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to first floor. Under stair storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.29m x 3.23m (23' 11" x 10' 7")
Feature inglenook fireplace. Two large windows. Double doors to entrance hall. LED lighting.
- 5.84m x 3.66m (19' 2" x 12' 0")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Ceramic hob with oven under and extractor fan over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer. Vaulted ceiling. Dual aspect - two sets of sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.03m x 2.74m (16' 6" x 9' 0")
Dual aspect. Solar panels control unit.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.39m (11' 3" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.75m x 1.55m (15' 7" x 5' 1")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Quadrant shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.23m x 3.84m (17' 2" x 12' 7")
Vaulted ceiling. Velux window.
- 3.m x 2.72m (9' 10" x 8' 11")
White suite -low flush wc pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with side mounted mixer tap. Separate shower cubicle. Velux window. Extractor fan.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.77m x 5.31m (18' 11" x 17' 5")
Up and over door Light and power. Work benches. Plumbed for washing machine. Sink and drainer. New gas fired boiler. Door to rear garden.
- Tarmac drive with excellent off street parking. Garde in lawn. Boundary wall. Vertical board fencing. Metal gate.
- REAR AND SIDE:
- Gardens in lawn. Paved path and patio. Steps to dining area. Outside tap.