Offering superb sea views and flexible accommodation this deceptive mid-terrace property represents excellent value for money. Ballywalter is situated on the east coast of the Ards Peninsula between Millisle and Ballyhalbert. The village has great sense of community with good amenities and more relaxed pace of life.
The property comprises three bedrooms, open plan kitchen/dining/sunroom and family bathroom. The property also benefits from a partially converted floored roof space, oil fired central heating system, pressurised water system and double glazing.
Externally, the property fronts the main street whilst to the rear is a pleasant rear garden with two separate patios and workshop/shed (also included in the sale). Wooden gates to the rear offer access to a vehicular right of way, that with a little work could facilitate off street parking.
Viewing is strictly by appointment and is highly recommended to appreciate all the property has to offer.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.61m x 3.3m (18' 5" x 10' 10")
Composite front door. Feature inglenook fireplace with multi-fuel stove. Sea views. Wood laminate flooring. Television point. Under stair storage. Stairs to first floor.
- 4.62m x 2.64m (15' 2" x 8' 8")
High and low level solid wood units with laminate work surfaces and glazed display cabinet. Ceramic hob with oven under and stainless steel extractor hood over. Glass splash back. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Breakfast bar. Plumbed for dish washer. Part tiled walls. Utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine. Cloak room wc. Wood laminate flooring.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.28m (10' 10" x 10' 9")
Ceramic tile floor. PVC Tongue and groove ceiling. French doors to rear garden.
- CLOAK ROOM WC:
- White sanitary ware - wash hand basin on vanity unit and wc. Linoleum flooring.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Metal balustrades a with wooden hand rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 3.18m (10' 9" x 10' 5")
Currently utilised as second lounge to maximise sea views. Wooden fire surround, granite effect wooden hearth with electric fire inset. Television point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.69m (10' 5" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.31m x 1.47m (7' 7" x 4' 10")
Hot press with Megaflo pressurised water tank. Stairs to partially converted roof space.
- 2.64m x 2.36m (8' 8" x 7' 9")
White suite comprising - wc, wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath mixer tap and hand held shower extension. Fully tiled separate shower.
- FLOORED ROOF SPACE:
- 5.64m x 3.89m (18' 6" x 12' 9")
Fully floored. Heating and power. Eaves Storage. Bespoke units. Sky lights.
- 4.27m x 3.38m (14' 0" x 11' 1")
Walk through. Power supply.
- Lower yard. Boiler housing. Paved patio. PVC oil tank. Steps to upper garden in grass with stepping stone path and patio with pergola. Outside sockets. Vertical board fencing. Wooden gates to rear with possible hard standing/parking.