This beautifully presented modern built semi-detached home, offers excellent accommodation with private rear gardens, in this popular and convenient end of cul-de-sac position.
The property comprises entrance hall with ceramic tile floor via uPVC front door, downstairs WC, lounge with wall mounted electric fire, contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including Zanussi oven and hob, fridge freezer, washing machine, dish washer open plan to a light filled dining area with access to the private and level rear gardens.
The modern space continues upstairs with feature "light tube" providing natural light to the stairwell, three bedrooms all beautifully presented and a contemporary family bathroom with feature tiling, curved shower bath above.
The high specification includes contemporary decoration throughout, ceramic flooring/carpets throughout, modern kitchen with built-in appliances, contemporary bathroom, recessed spotlighting, wired for alarm, gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows/guttering, fascia and eaves, excellent energy rating, parking, and private rear gardens - a fantastic space for the family to enjoy.
Socially responsible early viewing is highly recommended of this superb home.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door. Ceramic tiled floor. Alarm control panel.
- Downstairs WC
- Modern white suite comprising low flush WC and pedestal style wash hand basin. Ceramic tile floor.
- Lounge 4.62m x 3.53m (15'2 x 11'7)
- Wall mounted electric fire. Television point. Telephone point.
- Kitchen/Dining 6.12m x 0.48m (20'1 x 1'7)
- Extensive range of contemporary high and low level units. Granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in "Zanussi" oven & hob, stainless steel extractor, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Recessed spotlights. uPVC door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Feature "light tube". Access to roofspace. Linen closet.
- Bathroom 2.54m x 1.85m (8'4 x 6'1)
- Contemporary white suite with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, and curved panelled bath with mixer tap/shower above. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 3.51m x 2.67m (11'6 x 8'9)
- Front aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.23m x 2.54m (10'7 x 8'4)
- Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 3 2.82m x 1.98m (9'3 x 6'6)
- Rear aspect.
- Outside Front
- Off street parking. White pebbled flower bed. Brick paved side access to gate.
- Outside Rear
- Concrete patio. Mature lawn. Brick/Vertical board fencing.
- Travelling on Newtownards Road out of Bangor turn right into Bangor Road, then right again into Old Bangor Road the property will be on the left. A Pinkertons sale board has been erected.