An opportunity to acquire a 'Peston' house type without the wait. This superbly presented, semi-detached family home situated in the popular 'Hadlow' development is sure to appeal to many. The property is as new. With all the snagging of a new build having being carried out by the current owner the fortunate purchaser will have nothing to do but set their furniture down and start enjoying their new home. Ideally located on the Bangor side of Donaghadee commuting to Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards is convenient, whilst a short walk takes you to the centre of the bustling historic town of Donaghadee.
Internally, the property has been finished to an excellent specification with high quality materials and finishes throughout. The layout comprises, entrance hall, bright lounge, modern kitchen with dining area, downstairs cloakroom/wc, three good sized bedrooms one with en suite shower room and a modern contemporary bathroom.
Externally, the front garden is laid in lawn with an ample tarmac drive supplying off street parking for several cars to the side. A fully enclosed rear garden is also in lawn, complimented by a delightful patio area complete with pergola, so providing excellent outside entertaining space.
Viewing strictly by appointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door. Porcelain tile floor. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor.
- 4.67m x 3.61m (15' 4" x 11' 10")
Feature wall shelving detail with recess for wall mounted electric fire and TV. Square bay window. Recessed LED lights. Television point. Telephone point. Thermostatic heating control.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 4.88m x 3.35m (16' 0" x 11' 0")
Modern, high and low level soft close units with laminate work surfaces and upstands. Stainless steel sink unit with side drainer. Gas hob with stainless steel electric oven under and extractor hood over. Glass splash back. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Concealed gas boiler. Porcelain tile floor. Recessed LED lighting. Excellent dining/family area. Heating control unit. Patio doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine. Porcelain tile floor. Electric box. Extractor fan.
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with chrome, monobloc tap. Porcelain tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Spacious, bright and airy. Vaulted ceiling with 'Keylite' window. Large linen closet. Access to floored roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.67m x 3.58m (15' 4" x 11' 9")
Television point. Telephone point. Front aspect.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and floor to ceiling tiled splash back with mirror inset. Ceramic tile floor. Large tiled shower cubicle. Heated chrome towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.29m (11' 5" x 7' 6")
Rear aspect. Television point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.41m (10' 1" x 7' 11")
Currently used as a dressing room. Rear aspect.
- 2.21m x 1.7m (7' 3" x 5' 7")
Modern contemporary white suite - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome monobloc tap and curved panel bath with mixer tap and shower over. Heated chrome towel rail. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- FRONT: Garden in lawn with box hedging to front. Tarmac drive. Lantern style entrance light. Paved ramp and path to front door.
REAR: Fully enclosed. Garden in lawn. Patio area with pergola and walled flower beds. Paved path. Vertical board fencing and side gate. Outside double electric socket. Outside light. Outside tap.
Please note: This property is being sold for a relative of an employee of Pinkertons. This employee will not be involved in any negotiations on the property.