A well appointed townhouse enjoying a cul de sac situation in the heart of the historic town of Holywood with its elegant high street, array of shops, cafes and restaurants. Holywood train station is convenient and offers easy commuting to Belfast.
The property is well presented and maintained enabling the potential purchaser to start enjoying their new home immediately.
Internally, the property comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining, four bedrooms one being en-suite, family bathroom and second floor shower room.
Outside there is parking for two cars to the front and a private, fully enclosed, low maintenance garden to the rear.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- uPVC front door. Ceramic tile floor. Under-stair cloak cupboard. Alarm control pad. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor.
- LOUNGE 3.99m x 3.56m (13'1" x 11'8")
- Feature fireplace with slate tile hearth, wood surround and gas fire inset. Television point. Wood laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING 5.56m x 3.35m (18'3" x 11'0")
- Range of 'Shaker' style high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Four ring gas hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Integrated fridge freezer, dish washer and washing machine. Television point. Part tiled walls. Dining area with french doors to rear garden. Ceramic tile floor. Telephone point.
- Linen closet. Stairs to second floor.
- BEDROOM (1) 3.38m x 3.30m (plus recess) (11'1" x 10'10" (plus
- Rear aspect. Television point.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2) 3.56m x 2.92m (11'8" x 9'7")
- Front aspect.
- BATHROOM 2.26m x 2.16m (7'5" x 7'1")
- White suite - wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap and hand held shower extension. Linoleum flooring. Fully tiled walls. Extracator fan.
- Access to a fully floored roof space with light via a 'Slingsby' style ladder.
- BEDROOM (3) 4.50m (plus alcove) x 3.99m (14'9" (plus alcove) x
- Front aspect. Telephone and television points.
- BEDROOM (4) 3.51m x 3.40m (11'6" x 11'2")
- Rear aspect.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.24m x 1.93m (7'4" x 6'4")
- White sanitary ware - wc and pedestal wash hand basin. PVC clad shower cubicle. 'Velux' window. Non-slip flooring. Extractor fan.
- Parking in decorative pebbles. Paved path. Hand rail at front door.
- Paved patio. Decorative pebbles. Paved path. Brick boundary wall. Vertical board fencing. Outside tap, lighting and electric sockets. Access to wooden gate for bins etc.
- From Church View turn onto Spencer Street then second left onto Church Hill and follow the road up to the right. A Pinkertons Sale board has been erected.