A beautifully presented three-bedroom detached family home, with landscaped rear gardens, located in this popular and convenient Conlig location.
Conveniently located with main transport routes, shopping and schools close at hand and holding an impressive elevated position, this home will be of interest to the family buyer.
Internally, the immaculate accommodation comprises three bedrooms, a master bedroom with an en-suite, a modern family bathroom with bath with shower above, a porcelain tiled entrance hall with a downstairs cloakroom, a living room with double aspect windows, contemporary fitted kitchen open-plan to the spacious dining/living area with uPVC double doors to the rear.
The property benefits from a gas-fired central heating system and uPVC double glazing and is beautifully presented throughout.
Externally, there is driveway parking and landscaped gardens to the rear.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door. Porcelain tiled floor. Built-in storage.
- Downstairs Cloakroom 1.91m x 1.80m (6'3 x 5'11)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Recessed spotlights. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.55m x 3.71m (14'11 x 12'2)
- Double aspect windows. Feature fireplace with granite hearth. Plank style wood laminate flooring.
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining, Living 7.06m widest x 3.81m (23'2 widest x 12'6)
- Extensive range of modern cabinetry with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Hob with oven under and stainless steel extractor over. Recess for fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Concealed gas boiler. Partially tiled walls. Porcelain tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. uPVC double doors to rear.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace. Built-in storage.
- Bedroom 1 3.73m x 3.51m (12'3 x 11'6)
- Front aspect.
- En-Suite 2.51m x 0.89m (8'3 x 2'11)
- Modern suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, and low flush WC. Feature "butcher block" tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Pvc ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 3.71m widest x 2.67m (12'2 widest x 8'9)
- Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 3 3.33m x 3.20m (10'11 x 10'6)
- Rear Aspect.
- Family Bathroom 3.00m x 1.80m (9'10 x 5'11)
- Contemporary white suite with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc taps, vanity, and panel bath with shower above. Recessed spotlights. Part panelled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Front Outside
- Gravel driveway.
- Rear Outside
- Paved patio/Bar-b-que area in brick/pavers. Mature lawn. Vertical panelled fencing. Outside tap.
Annual Service charge £ 36.00 - Bridgelea Management Company.
- Heading out of Bangor on the Newtownards Road, turn left onto Green Road, turn left onto Bridgelea Avenue, turn right on to Bridgelea Lane and the property is on the right. A Pinkerton`s For Sale board will be erected.