A superb opportunity to acquire an extended detached bungalow located in desirable Ballyholme.
Situated close to Ballyholme shops and within walking distance of Bangor town centre this property could not be more conveniently located. A leisurely stroll has you at the beach whilst good access to transport routes ensures Belfast and surrounding towns are a short drive away. Being of a manageable size this property will be of interest to those wishing to downsize or those with a busy lifestyle but desiring a sought-after address. Full of the character and charm one would expect from a property of this type we anticipate considerable interest in this buoyant market.
Internally, the property comprises an entrance hall, hallway, lounge, kitchen, large conservatory, three bedrooms, and a bathroom with a white suite.
Externally a low maintenance, tarmac area provides off-street parking. To the rear is a private south west facing garden in lawn with mature fruit trees and paved patio areas.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Fifteen pane, hardwood front door with stained glass panel over. Feature mosaic tile floor. Electric consumer unit. Corniced ceiling. Door to hallway.
- Picture rail. Utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine and gas tumble dryer. Heating control unit. Corniced ceiling. Access to roof space with light.
- Lounge 4.39m (max into bay) x 3.33m (14'5" (max into bay)
- Feature brick fireplace with stone surround, slate hearth, and 'Horse Flame' stove inset. Bay window offering views towards Belfast Lough. Bespoke storage. Wooden floor. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling Television point.
- KItchen 4.75m 2.41m (max) (15'7" 7'11" (max))
- High and low-level units with granite effect, laminate work surfaces. Recess for range cooker with mosaic tile splashback and stainless steel extractor hood over. Recess for fridge freezer. Concealed gas boiler. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Open to a large conservatory.
- Conservatory 4.65m x 3.56m (15'3" x 11'8")
- Views over Bangor. Ceramic tile floor. French doors to South-West facing rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 3.78m (max into bay) x 3.43m (12'5" (max into bay)
- Feature cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Bay window with stained glass panels. Corniced ceiling. Telephone point. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.63m (into robes) x 3.63m (11'11" (into robes) x
- Feature cast iron fireplace with tile hearth and wooden surround. Bespoke storage. Mirrored, sliding robes. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 3 3.35m x 3.12m (plus built-in robe) (11' x 10'3" (p
- Feature cast iron fireplace with tile hearth. Built-in storegae. Corniced ceiling. Side aspect.
- Bathroom 2.59m x 2.39m (8'6" x 7'10")
- White suite - free-standing roll-top bath with side-mounted taps, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Separate, tiled, quadrant shower cubicle with sliding doors. Chrome, heated towel rail. Ceramic tile floor.
- Outside Front
- Tarmac parking for several vehicles. Gate pillars. Steps down to the garden in lawn. Mature hedging and planting. Wooden side gates.
- Outside Rear
- South West facing rear garden in lawn. Paved patio area to the side of the conservatory. Additional paved patio with compact and bijou garden room. Concrete path. Mature hedging and trees. Painted boundary wall. Outside tap and light.
- From High Street travelling out of Bangor go straight at the roundabout onto Donaghadee Road, take the sixth turning on the left onto Bellevue the property is on the left. Viewing strictly by apoointment