An excellent detached property enjoying a cul-de-sac situation just off the Movilla Road, Newtownards. Located close to schools, transport routes and amenities this tastefully presented family home is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers.
Internally the property comprises entrance hall, living room and kitchen with dining area on the ground floor and three bedrooms and modern bathroom on the first floor.
Outside and to the front is a tarmac drive and garden in lawn. To the rear is a fully enclosed child-friendly garden, raised deck and enclosed utility area or dog run.
The property further benefits from a gas fired central heating system and double glazing.
Viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door with glazed side panel. Under-stair storage. Wood laminate flooring. Telephone point.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.66m (13' 4" x 12' 0")
Feature fireplace with granite hearth, wood surround and multi-fuel stove inset. Television point. Double doors to kitchen.
- 5.99m x 2.9m (19' 8" x 9' 6")
High and low level units with wood block effect laminate work surfaces and feature floor level lighting. Gas hob with glass splash back and extractor hood over. Eye level micro wave and oven. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tile floor. Casual dining area. Door to rear garden.
- Access to part floored roof space with light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 3.15m (11' 10" x 10' 4")
Front aspect. Built-in robe. Television point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 2.95m (11' 10" x 9' 8")
Rear aspect. Built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.44m (9' 0" x 8' 0")
- 2.29m x 1.78m (7' 6" x 5' 10")
White suite - Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. Linoleum flooring.
- Garden in lawn. Tarmac drive. Covered entrance. PVC soffits and fascia. Concrete path.
- Fully enclosed. Garden in lawn. Raised deck. Vertical board fencing. Outside tap. Enclosed utility area or dog run. Wooden side gate. Outside light.