Located in Brook Lane just off the Rathgael Road, Bangor this excellent two-bedroom, top floor apartment is ideal for those wishing to downsize, first-time buyer or investor.
The property is close to transport routes affording easy commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns. Priced competitively to sell it is anticipated there will be strong interest in this apartment.
The property comprises an entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom with a white suite. The block is accessed via a communal entrance and stairwell. Externally there is residents parking and a communal area.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Wood laminate flooring. Cloaks cupboard including electric consumer unit. Access to roof space. Thermostatic heating control.
- Living Room 5.33m x 4.04m (17'6" x 13'3")
- Wood laminate flooring. Television and telephone points. 'Velux' window.
- Kitchen 3.45m x 4.04m (11'4 x 13'3")
- Good range of high and low-level units with laminate work surfaces. Gas hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.15m x 3.15m (10'4" x 10'4")
- Double room.
- Bedroom 2 3.38m x 2.87m (11'1" x 9'5")
- Double room.
- Bathroom 2.18m (max x 2.08m (7'2" (max x 6'10")
- White suite comprising - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with shower over. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Communal entrance and stairwell. Residents parking. Communal area.
- From Rathgael Road roundabout take the Rathgael Road then second left into Brook Lane, the apartment block is at the top of the development. A Pinkertons Sale Board has been erected at the entrance to the development.