A tastefully presented semi-detached home offering generous family accommodation situated in a cul de sac location.
Tadworth is a popular residential area, offering ease of access to local shops, schools, churches, Bloomfield shopping centre, and the main arterial routes to Belfast. Ideally suited to the growing family but may also suit those who are downsizing. The potential may be there to extend the living accommodation subject to the relevant controls and permissions.
Internally, the property comprises an entrance hall, living room, family room, kitchen/dining, utility room, three good sized bedrooms with the master being en suite, and family bathroom.
A tarmac drive leads to a double-height integral garage with light and power. The front garden is laid in lawn as is the large private rear garden which offers an excellent space for entertaining or for children to play.
We would expect demand to be high for this delightful home. Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring. Telephone point. Hardwood front door. Stairs to the first floor.
- Living Room 4.45m (max) x 3.58m (14'7" (max) x 11'9")
- Feature bay window. Open fire with wooden surround. Television point. Double doors to family room (dining room). Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 5.89m x 3.53m (max) (19'4 x 11'7" (max))
- High and low-level units with laminate work surfaces. Ceramic hob with double oven and grill under and extractor hood over. Composite sink and drainer with mixer tap. Wine rack. Integrated fridge. Under-stair storage. Dining area. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls.
- Utility Room 2.72m x 1.78m (8'11" x 5'10")
- Low-level unit with laminate work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Hardwood rear door. Door to integral garage.
- Family Room 3.58m x 3.30m (11'9 x 10'10")
- Wood laminate flooring. Television point. Sliding doors to rear garden.
- Cloakroom WC
- White sanitary ware - WC, and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tile floor.
- Roof space access.
- Bedroom 1 4.39m (max) x 3.58m (14'5" (max) x 11'9")
- Front aspect. Telephone point. Door to en suite shower room.
- En Suite 2.59m x 1.63m (8'6" x 5'4")
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle. Chrome, heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. PVC-clad ceiling. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 4.50m x 2.57m (14'9" x 8'5")
- Front aspect. Velux window.
- Bedroom 3 3.56m x 2.59m (11'8" x 8'6")
- Rear aspect.
- Bathroom 2.18m x 1.70m (7'2" x 5'7")
- White suite comprising - WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner bath with mixer tap and handheld shower extension. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Integral Garage 5.41m x 2.92m (17'9" x 9'7")
- Double height garage. Gas-fired boiler. Light and power. Up and over door.
- Outside Front
- Tarmac drive. Garden in lawn. Mature planting. Lantern-style entrance lights. Steps to a covered entrance.
- Outside Rear
- Large garden in lawn. Mature hedging. Vertical board fencing and gate. Paved path and patio. Outside tap. Outside lights.
- Travelling out of Bangor on Gransha Road, turn left onto Tadworth then take the third left the property is on the right.