A stunning, four bedroom, semi-detached home situated within walking distance of Comber's bustling town centre, Nendrum College and Comber Primary School. The property has been totally transformed by the current owners creating a home considerable style and taste. The property is convenient to public transport and arterial routes, with commuting to Belfast taking thirty minutes whilst 'George Best' City Airport is only a twenty-minute drive away. With its modern contemporary decor and excellent accommodation, the property is ideally suited to the young professional couple or expanding family.
Internally, the property consists of a bright living room, modern kitchen/dining, four good sized bedrooms and modern, fully tiled bathroom.
Externally, a pebbled drive provides off-street parking. A garage with roller door, light and power offers the opportunity to work from home or simply provide storage. To the rear is a large, fully enclosed garden complimented by a brick paviour patio. This outside space is ideal for children to play safely or for outside entertaining.
A stunning example of this house type. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door with glazed side panels. Wood laminate flooring. Telephone point. Alarm control unit. Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.35m (14' 1" x 11' 0")
Feature stone fireplace polished granite hearth. Floor to ceiling window. Television point.
- 5.28m x 2.69m (17' 4" x 8' 10")
High and low level units with quartz work surfaces and upstands. Induction hob. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated washing machine. Integrated diswasher. Belfast sink with flexible mixer tap including water purifier. Eyelevel double oven and grill. Concealed switches. Under-counter lighting. Dining area. Vertical radiator. Under-stair storage including gas fired boiler. French doors to rear garden. Wood laminate flooring.
- Stairs to second floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 2.77m (14' 2" x 9' 1")
Front aspect. Television point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.05m (10' 10" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.41m x 2.03m (7' 11" x 6' 8")
Front aspect. Wired for television.
- White suite comprising - low flush wc, wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath with raindrop shower over. Extractor fan. Fully tiled.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.21m x 3.35m (17' 1" x 11' 0")
Television point. Shy light. Eaves storage.
- 5.99m x 3.99m (19' 8" x 13' 1")
Roller door. Light and power. Concrete base. Side door.
- Garden in lawn. Red brick boundary wall. Drive in decorative pebbles. Brick paviour path. Gated utility area. Red brick pillars. Paved steps to front door. Entrance lighting.
- Large garden in lawn. Brick paviour steps and patio. Decorative pebbled area. Hot and cold outside taps. Outside lighting. Vertical board fencing.