An opportunity to acquire a superbly presented, semi-detached family home situated in the popular 'Hadlow' development is sure to appeal to many. The property is as new. With all the snagging of a new build having being carried out by the current owner the fortunate purchaser will have nothing to do but set their furniture down and start enjoying their new home. Ideally located on the Bangor side of Donaghadee commuting to Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards is convenient, whilst a short walk takes you to the centre of the bustling historic town of Donaghadee.
Internally, the property has been finished to an excellent specification with high quality materials and finishes throughout. The layout comprises, entrance hall, bright lounge, modern kitchen with dining area, downstairs cloakroom/wc, three good sized bedrooms one with en suite shower room and a modern contemporary bathroom.
Externally, the front garden is laid in lawn with an ample tarmac drive supplying off street parking for several cars. The fully enclosed rear garden is also in lawn offering excellent outside entertaining or play space.
Viewing strictly by appointment through Pinkertons.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door. Ceramic tile floor. Telephone point. Alarm control unit. Stairs to first floor.
- 4.67m x 3.61m (15' 4" x 11' 10")
Feature bay window. Wired for wall mounted electric fire. Recessed LED lights. Television point. Telephone point. Thermostatic heating control.
- KITCHEN & DINING:
- 4.85m x 3.35m (15' 11" x 11' 0")
Modern, high and low level soft close units with quartz work surfaces, upstands drainer. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Stainless steel gas hob with oven and grill under. Stainless steel extractor hood over. Glass splash back. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Concealed gas boiler. Ceramic tile floor. Recessed LED lighting. Dining area. Wired for television. Heating control unit. Patio doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD:
- Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tile floor. Electric consumer unit. Extractor fan.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Low flush w and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Spacious, bright and airy. Vaulted ceiling with 'Keylite' window. Large linen closet. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 3.58m (15' 5" x 11' 9")
Mirrored sliding robes.Television point. Telephone point. Front aspect.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and floor to ceiling tile splash back. Ceramic tile floor. Large tiled shower cubicle. Heated chrome towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.44m (10' 1" x 8' 0")
Rear aspect. Television point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.31m (11' 5" x 7' 7")
- 2.24m x 1.7m (7' 4" x 5' 7")
Modern contemporary white suite - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome monobloc tap and curved panel bath with mixer tap and shower over. Heated chrome towel rail. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Garden in lawn with semi-mature hedging. Tarmac drive. Lantern style entrance light. Paved ramp and path to front door.
- Fully enclosed. Garden in lawn. Paved path. Vertical board fencing and side gate. Outside double electric socket. Outside light. Outside tap.