An exceptional two-bedroom apartment, offering spacious contemporary accommodation across three floors, situated in the highly regarded Lineybrook development.
The property is ideally positioned moments from Bangor`s Premier shopping destination and offers easy access to main transport routes with Belfast only a short commute away.
Located on the boundary of the development the property enjoys a delightful outlook. Its feature picture windows offer delightful aspect from both front and rear. With accommodation across three floors, excellent storage, and superb convenience, we expect interest from a variety of potential buyers including the young professional, investor, and the downsizer unwilling to compromise on location.
Internally, the apartment comprises a double-height entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, built-in storage, spacious living room with double aspect windows, contemporary kitchen, family bathroom with bath and shower above, and two double bedrooms.
The property benefits from a gas-fired central heating system, alarm system, uPVC double glazing, recent redecoration, and a contemporary finish throughout. Externally, there is excellent off-street parking, communal garden space, and a delightful outlook in this highly popular and convenient location.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood double glazed door. Built-in storage. Velux window.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Bathroom suite comprising - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Partly tiled walls. Built-in storage.
- Lounge 6.45m x 3.86m (21'2 x 12'8)
- Double aspect windows. Plank-style flooring.
- Kitchen 3.28m x 2.08m (10'9 x 6'10)
- Excellent range of modern high and low-level units with woodblock effect worktops. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated cooker with oven and 4 ring gas hob. Stainless steel extractor. Fridge freezer space. Part tiled walls. Pvc cushion flooring.
- 2nd Floor
- Family Bathroom 2.36m x 2.08m (7'9 x 6'10)
- Fully tiled bathroom suite comprising - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and vanity unit, bath with shower above. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.86m x 2.92m (12'8 x 9'7)
- Front aspect.
- Bedroom 1 3.86m x 3.43m (12'8 x 11'3)
- Rear aspect.
- Outside Front
- Communal parking
- Outside Rear
- Communal parking comprising mature shrubs, patio, covered tarmac area.
- Traveling out of Bangor Take Castle St, then onto Bloomfield Road, take Bloomfield to Lineybrook Court to Lineybrook Lane. The property will be on the left-hand side.