An opportunity to acquire a well-maintained, detached bungalow enjoying a cul-de-sac situation on the periphery of Ballyholme.
With Ballyholme Village and Bangor town centre within walking distance, this property could not be more conveniently located. Being of an easily manageable size it will be of interest to those wishing to downsize or those with a busy lifestyle but seeking a desirable address. Transport routes and schools are also close at hand.
Internally, the property comprises three bedrooms, an entrance porch to a hall, spacious living room, kitchen, and bathroom with white suite. The decor of the property would be considered dated, however, the kitchen and bathroom are of a more modern style.
Externally, there is an attached garage with roller door light and power, concrete drive, and mature gardens front and rear.
The property benefits from an oil-fired central heating system and double glazing.
This property will be of considerable interest. Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Porch 1.91m x 1.88m (6'3" x 6'2")
- Quarry tile floor. handrail to uPVC front door with glazed side panels. Hardwood inner door.
- Entrance Hall
- Wooden flooring. Corniced ceiling. Cloaks cupboard. Telephone point. Access to roof space with light.
- Living Room 6.81m x 4.27m (max) (22'4" x 14' (max))
- Feature open fire with slate hearth and wooden surround. Large floor-to-ceiling window. Dual aspect. Corniced ceiling. Television point.
- Kitchen 3.33m x email@example.com (10'11" x 8@8")
- High and low-level units with laminate work surfaces. Ceramic hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Larder cupbaord. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. uPVC door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 3.68m x 3.48m (12'1" x 11'5")
- Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.53m x 2.69m (11'7" x 8'10")
- Front aspect.
- Bedroom 3 2.72m x 2.62m (8'11" x 8'7")
- Front aspect.
- Bathroom 3.30m (max) x 2.24m (10'10" (max) x 7'4")
- White suite comprising, low flush WC, wash hand basin on vanity unit and panelled bath with 'Mira' shower over. Painted tongue and groove ceiling. Hotpress cupboard. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- Garage 7.09m x 2.79m (23'3 x 9'2")
- Roller door. Light and power. Rear door. Oil fired boiler.
- Outside Front
- Wrought iron gates. Concrete drive and path. Mature planting and hedging.
- Outside Rear
- Garden in lawn. Mature planting and hedging. Paved patio. Raised beds. PVC oil tank. Outside tap.
- Travelling out of Bangor on Donaghadee Road take the last left before Donaghadee Roundabout onto Cotswold Drive, the property is on the left. A Pinkertons Sale board has been erected.