Situated on Bangor Road, Conlig, this superb detached property offers spacious and flexible family accommodation, presented to an exacting standard throughout, including a high quality 'Oak' kitchen with granite work surfaces and stunning master bedroom en suite with walk in wardrobe. Commuting to Belfast couldn't be easier, whilst Bangor and Newtownards are a short drive away. Clandeboye Estate and Golf Club are right on the door step.
Internally, the property comprises entrance hall, living room, family room, kitchen with casual dining area, master bedroom en suite with walk-in wardrobe, a further three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property has been superbly maintained throughout with little to do but move in and enjoy.
Externally, a double integral garage with remotely operated industrial specification roller door offers many uses including workshop, gym, or excellent storage. The outside area is fully enclosed and access via a remote sliding gate to the front. A brick paviour drive and off-street parking is complimented by front and rear gardens in lawn. Also included in the sale are two wooden sheds and a green house.
A family home of quality that will generate considerable interest. Viewing strictly by appointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC door with leaded insets and side panels. Wood laminate flooring. Alarm control unit. Under-stair storage. Cornice ceiling. Stairs to first floor.
- 4.95m x 3.56m (16' 3" x 11' 8")
Feature stone fireplace and hearth. Attractive square bay window. Wooden flooring. Television point. Cornice ceiling.
- 6.76m x 2.97m (22' 2" x 9' 9")
High and low level units including glazed display cabinets, pull out larders and under-counter lighting. Granite work surfaces, drainer, upstands and sills. Recess for range cooker with extractor hood over and glass splash back. Integrated 'Bosch' dishwasher. Recess for fridge freezer. Built in 'Bosch' microwave. 'Franke' stainless steel one and a half tub sink with mixer tap. Pantry cupboard. Slate effect wood laminate flooring. Casual dining area. Wired for television. Cornice ceiling. Double doors to rear garden. Door to integrated double garage. Door to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.53m (13' 8" x 11' 7")
Wood laminate flooring. Double doors to rear garden. Cornice ceiling. Television point.
- 'Oak' hand rail and balustrades. Shelved hot press cupboard. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.56m x 4.72m (18' 3" x 15' 6")
Walk-in wardrobe. Television points. Telephone points. Front aspect. Door to en suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.49m x 2.26m (8' 2" x 7' 5")
White sanitary ware - wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Mirror with lighting. Radiator with heated towel rail. Large shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' shower. Fully tiled. 'Velux' window. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.07m (12' 2" x 10' 1")
Rear aspect. Mirrored sliding robes. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.9m (11' 5" x 9' 6")
Front aspect. Sliding robes. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.49m x 2.39m (8' 2" x 7' 10")
Front aspect. Cornice ceiling.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 2.46m x 2.18m (8' 1" x 7' 2")
White suite - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin claw foot bath including mixer tap with hand held shower extension. Ceramic tile floor. Fully tiled walls. radiator with heated towel rail. Access to part floored roof space.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.11m x 4.75m (16' 9" x 15' 7")
Remotely operated, insulated, industrial specification roller door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. heating control unit.
- Remotely operated sliding security gate. Brick paviour drive and parking. Paved patio. Red brick raised slate beds. Vertical board fencing. Steps to front door. Entrance light. Sensor light. Garden in lawn. Side gates.
- Garden in lawn. Two wooden sheds each of which are alarmed. Green house. Paved patio area. Enclosed and covered utility area. Further enclosed utility area. Vertical board fencing. Steps to family room and rear door. Outside sockets. Outside tap. Garden in lawn.