As prices in Belfast continue to rise extending your search that little bit further afield means you get much more value for money. Commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns couldn’t be more convenient. Local schools are easily accessible as are many of the top schools in the surrounding and Greater Belfast area. The Ulster Hospital and 'George Best' Belfast City Airport are a short drive away.
Well maintained and immaculately presented the property's internal accommodation comprises, four double bedrooms with the master being en suite, spacious reception hall, lounge, dining room, impressive kitchen with dining area and utility room, ground floor cloakroom/wc and first floor family bathroom.
On the first floor is a master bedroom with en suite shower room, plus four further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and double gazing throughout.
Accessed via double wooden gates there is ample parking for several cars and motor home, caravan or boat. A high specification double garage with cavity wall insulation, heating, floored loft space, light and power offers a wealth of opportunities including home, office teenagers' pad or even annex accommodation subject to the relevant controls and approvals where required. The compact rear garden is laid in lawn and benefits form views over adjoining countryside.
The property further benefits from solar hot water, under-floor heating to the ground floor, 'Oak' woodwork throughout and quality fixtures and fittings.
- Are you seeking a substantial family home with relatively low outside maintenance? Then this superb detached property enjoying a semi-rural situation on the outskirts of Comber could be the property for you.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- 'Oak' effect double glazed door with leaded side panels and fan light. Feature 'Oak' stair case. Telephone point. Ceramic tile floor. Thermostatic heating control.
- LOUNGE 4.29m x 4.22m (14'1" x 13'10")
- Dual aspect. Television point. Wood laminate flooring. Thermostatic heating control.
- DINING ROOM 4.83m x 4.37m (15'10" x 14'4")
- Feature cast iron fireplace with polished granite hearth and wood surround. Double doors to kitchen/living/dining area. Wood laminate flooring. Thermostatic heating control. Television point.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING 8.05m (max) x 7.39m (max) (26'5 (max) x 24'3" (max
- Superb range of high and low level soft close units with laminate work surfaces and upstands. Pull-out larder cupboard. Breakfast bar. Recess for range with 'Stoves' extractor hood over and stainless-steel splash back. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. 'Bosch' integrated dishwasher. Composite sink and drainer with mixer tap. Dual aspect. Ceramic tile floor. Thermostatic heating control. Open to living/dining area. Dual aspect. Two television points. Double doors to patio area. Ceramic tile floor. Door to utility room. Thermostatic heating control.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.71m x 3.20m (12'2 x 10'6")
- Good range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Cloaks cupboard. Ceramic tile floor. Door top rear garden. Door to WC. Alarm control unit.
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Spacious landing. Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (1) 5.61m x 4.39m (18'5" x 14'5")
- Dual aspect. Wood laminate flooring. Television point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 3.15m x 2.16m (10'4" x 7'1")
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and wash hand basin on vanity unit with monobloc tap. Large PVC clad shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Dual aspect. Ceramic tile floor. Electric under-floor heating. Extractor fan.
- WALK-IN WARDROBE 3.18m x 2.49m (10'5" x 8'2")
- Solar water heating controls. Pressurised water tank. Thermostatic heating control. Heating control unit.
- BEDROOM (2) 4.14m x 3.43m (13'7" x 11'3")
- Rear aspect. Rural views. Television point. Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3) 4.09m (plus robes) x 3.23m (13'5" (plus robes) x 1
- Dual aspect. Television point. Built-in double wardrobe. Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (4) 4.22m x 2.92m (plus robes) (13'10" x 9'7" (plus ro
- Dual aspect. Television point. Wood laminate flooring.
- BATHROOM 3.20m x 2.51m (10'6" x 8'3")
- White suite - low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit and free-standing bath with side mounted mixer tap and hand-held shower extension. Large PVC clad shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tile floor. Electric under-floor heating. Extractor fan.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 6.40m x 6.05m (21'82 x 19'10")
- Electric roller doors. external sensor light. Cavity wall insulated. Oil fired boiler. Sink and drainer on kitchen units. Light and power. Hot and cold water supply. 'oak' effect double glazing. Door to side. Door to wc with low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Stairs to fully floored loft space (21'8" (max) x 11'82) with light power, plastered walls and eaves storage. Dual aspect.
- Concrete drive to double wooden gates. Stoned parking area. Boundary wall. Brick paviour steps and ramp. Lantern style entrance light.
- Garden in lawn. Brick paviour steps and path. Septic tank. Stoned area to garage. Hot and cold outside taps. Stock fencing. Boundary wall. Outside lights. Utility area to side of garage. Rural views.
- Travelling out of Comber over High Street on to Ballygowan Road the property is approximately 2 miles out on the left. A Pinkertons Sale board has been erected.