A period end-terrace full of character and charm, situated a short stroll from Bangor Marina and the array of amenities Bangor has to offer. Located between Seacliff Road and Clifton Road the property has been sympathetically transformed into a modern family home.
Offering excellent proportions the internal layout comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with dining area, four bedrooms and bathroom complete with a 'Claw Foot' freestanding bath and separate shower.
Externally there is a low maintenance, paved rear yard perfect for children to play safely or for outside entertaining.
The property further benefits from a gas fired central heating system and double glazing.
To arrange a socially responsible viewing please contact Pinkertons.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door. Part ceramic tile and wood laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor.
- 7.39m x 3.56m (24' 3" x 11' 8")
Feature cast iron fireplace with tile side panels, slate hearth and wood surround. Dual aspect. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling. Under-stair storage. Electric cupboard. Television and telephone points. Through to kitchen.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 7.47m x 2.57m (24' 6" x 8' 5")
Modern range of high and low level units with wood block work surfaces and stainless steel drawer fronts. Sink with mixer tap. Recess for cooker with extractor hood over. Gas fired boiler. Ceramic tile floor. Dining area. French doors to rear yard.
- RETURN & LANDING:
- Telephone point. Stairs to second floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.74m x 2.49m (9' 0" x 8' 2")
Exposed floor boards. Rear aspect.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 3.94m (15' 2" x 12' 11")
Front aspect. Cast iron fireplace. Wood laminate flooring. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- 3.28m x 2.79m (10' 9" x 9' 2")
White suite comprising feature 'Claw Foot' freestanding bath with telephone style hand held shower and mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle. WC. Wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit. Wooden flooring. Part wood panelled walls. Extractor fan.
- Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 3.94m (14' 9" x 12' 11")
Front aspect. Feature cast iron fireplace. Shelved storage. Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.72m (10' 10" x 8' 11")
- Fully enclosed, paved rear yard. Raised beds. Gate to right-of-way for bins. Vertical board fencing. Storage unit. Outside tap. Outside lighting.