This four-bedroom semi-detached family home offers superbly maintained and updated accommodation with further potential, in this most sought after and convenient Ballyhackamore location.
Holding a prime position close to the junction of the North Road, this charming home offers fantastic potential for the discerning purchaser to create their ideal home, without compromising on location.
Internally the accommodation currently comprises four bedrooms incl three double bedrooms, superb roofspace storage via the fixed staircase, two reception rooms, a white bathroom suite, a recently fitted kitchen with dining space, and covered storage/utility with access to the rear gardens.
Of particular note is the stunning outside space with excellent storage, garage via a shared driveway, and extensive mature south-facing rear gardens - a wonderfully green and private space for the family to enjoy.
Combining grand period features, excellent energy efficiency, extensive gardens, and fantastic potential all within walking distance of Ballyhackamore`s premier amenities - Early socially responsible viewing is a must to appreciate this unique property.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door.
- Downstairs Cloakroom/WC
- Understairs storage. White suite comprising low flush WC.
- Lounge 3.66m x 3.48m (into bay) (12'0" x 11'5" (into bay)
- Feature fireplace with mahogany surround. Picture rail.
- Living Room 3.91m x 3.02m (12'10" x 9'11")
- Plank-style wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen with Dining 4.24m x 3.40m (13'11" x 11'2")
- Excellent range of contemporary recently fitted high gloss high and low-level units with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink unit with feature "matt black" mixer tap. Feature matt "matt black" Stainless steel extractor. Integrated "Smeg" range cooker with 6 ring gas hob. Double oven. Feature display cabinets/larder. Recessed spotlights. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile flooring. Hardwood door to utility/storage.
- Family Bathroom 2.69m x 1.85m (8'10" x 6'1")
- White suite comprising - low flush WC, wash hand basin with monobloc tap, paneled bath with telephone handset shower. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Covered Storage/Utility 4.24m x 2.16m (13'11" x 7'1")
- Tiled floor. Plumbed for washer/dryer.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 4.27m x 3.63m (14'0" x 11'11")
- Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.91m x 3.05m (12'10" x 10')
- Rear aspect. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity.
- Bedroom 3 2.72m x 2.72m (8'11" x 8'11")
- Front aspect. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 4 2.41m x 2.11m (7'11" x 6'11")
- Front aspect.
- Access to Roof Space Storage
- Fixed staircase.
- Roof Space Storage 5.56m (max) x 3.89m (18'3" (max) x 12'9")
- Via Fixed staircase. Velux style window. Radiator. Under eaves storage.
- Outside Front
- Mature lawn and shrubs. Victorian-style gates. Shared driveway to garage* with "barn style" doors.
- Outside Rear
- Southerly rear gardens. Mature lawn and shrubs. Feature mature fruit trees and perennials. Nature pond. Horizontal fence panels.
- Traveling from Ballyhackamore Village, Head west on Upper Newtownards Rd towards City, at Junction turn left onto North Road, Turn right onto Martinez Ave, the property will be located on the left-hand side. A Pinkertons For Sale will be erected. * Please note roof of Garage is Asbestos panels*.