Located in Brook Lane just off the Rathgael Road, Bangor this excellent ground floor, two-bedroom apartment is ideal for those wishing to downsize, first time buyer or investor. The property is close to transport routes affording easy commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns.
The property comprises entrance hall, living room, dining area, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Externally there is residents parking and a communal area.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Linen closet. Storage cupboard. Thermostatic heating control.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM 5.33m x 4.47m (17'6" x 14'8")
- Television point. Telephone point. Dining area.
- KITCHEN 3.51m (max) x 3.12m (11'6" (max) x 10'3")
- Excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Integrated fridge freezer. Four ring gas hob with extractor hood over and oven under. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Wine rack. Concealed gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls. Linoleum flooring.
- BEDROOM (1) 3.18m x 3.15m (10'5" x 10'4")
- Rear aspect. Double room.
- BEDROOM (2) 3.40m x 2.87m (11'2 x 9'5")
- Rear aspect. Wood laminate flooring. Double room.
- White suite - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin bath with shower over. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- From Rathgael Road roundabout take the Rathgael Road then second left into Brook Lane, the apartment block is at the top of the development. A Pinkertons Sale Board has been erected at the entrance to the development.