An immaculately presented, detached bungalow located in desirable Ballyholme. Enjoying a corner site and situated close to Ballyholme Village but also within walking distance of Bangor town centre, this property could not be more conveniently located. Being of an easily manageable size it will be of interest to those wishing to downsize or those with a busy lifestyle but seeking a sought after address. The property retains much of its original character and charm and will appeal to wide sections of the market.
Internally the property comprises, three bedrooms, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and recently refurbished bathroom. The roof space is accessed via a 'Slingsby' style ladder and is fully floored and has light and power.
Outside, there is a detached garage, tarmac drive front garden and a superb raised decked area ideal for alfresco dining or simply relaxing.
This property will generate considerable interest therefore early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak effect uPVC front door. Feature wooden floor. Railed and shelved cloak cupbaord. Alarm control unit. Corniced ceiling. Roof space access.
- 4.27m x 3.81m (14' 0" x 12' 6")
Feature fireplace with tile side panels, slate hearth, wooden surround and gas fire inset. Dual aspect bay windows. Electric cupboard. Television point. Telephone point.
- 5.28m x 3.48m (17' 4" x 11' 5")
High low level units with laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel double round tub sink. Ceramic hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Part tiled walls and ceramic tile floor. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.18m (11' 9" x 10' 5")
Feature bay window. Wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 3.1m (10' 5" x 10' 2")
Wooden flooring. Television point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.74m (9' 7" x 9' 0")
Side aspect. Telephone point.
- 3.15m x 1.88m (10' 4" x 6' 2")
New installed. Modern contemporary white suite - wall mounted wc with push plate flush, wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit and bath with side mounted mixer tap with 'Mira Sport' shower over. Vertical heated towel rail. Touch light mirror. Fully tiled. Extractor fan. LED lighting.
- ROOF SPACE:
- 4.98m x 3.45m (16' 4" x 11' 4")
Fully floored. Light and power. Eaves storage. 'Velux' window.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.08m x 2.59m (16' 8" x 8' 6")
Up and over door. Light and power. Side door.
- FRONT SIDE AND REAR:
- Tarmac drive accessed via double wooden gates off Ashley Drive. Split level raised deck area with feature slate bed in centre and pergola. Concealed oil tank and utility area. Raised concrete seating area. Boiler house with light. Front garden in lawn. Wooden pedestrian gate. Boundary wall. Mature planting and hedging. Lantern style entrance light.