This spacious ground floor apartment is in the popular over fifty five's development at Lyndhurst Court, Bangor.
Enjoying a pleasant aspect towards Bangor Town centre, this bright apartment offers an excellent opportunity for those seeking to downsize and may require ground floor accommodation.
Internally there are two good sized bedrooms, large living room, brand new separate kitchen and good sized bathroom. A small patio area is accessed from the living room.
The complex offers resident and visitor parking, communal gardens, day lounge, laundry room and Careline Emergency Alert System.
Early viewing is advised.
- Secure door with intercom
- Access to refuse room, residents lounge, and laundry room.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Glazed Entrance door to:
- Intercom, walk in storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 3.25m (20' 0" x 10' 8")
Corniced ceiling, sliding double glazed door to patio area.
- 3.25m x 2.62m (10' 8" x 8' 7")
Brand new high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and including a vertical pull out larder. 'Nordmende' appliances include – integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer dryer, ceramic hob, eye level double oven and grill and stainless steel extractor hood. Glass splash back. 'Blanco' stainless steel sink and drainer. Linoleum flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.26m x 3.4m (17' 3" x 11' 2")
Built in robes with sliding mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.62m (10' 10" x 8' 7")
- Coloured suite comprising a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, access to hot press.
- To Front: Residents parking area.
To Rear: Paved patio area, residents seating area, communal gardens.