An immaculate, detached bungalow with a private landscaped garden, enjoying a quiet end of cul-de-sac location in the sought-after Lord Warden`s development.
This superb property offers immaculately presented flexible accommodation leaving any purchaser nothing to do but move in and enjoy their new home. Lord Warden's facilitates easy commuting to Belfast and beyond whilst Bangor Town Centre and Newtownards are just a short distance away.
Internally this excellent home comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms, a master with en suite, three reception rooms including a conservatory, a luxury fitted kitchen with dining area, a family bathroom with a center tap bath and separate shower, and an integral garage with utility space.
Externally and to the front is extensive tarmac parking for several cars, brick-paved paths, and a mature lawn. Of particular note is the mature enclosed rear gardens with delightful aspect, a superb private space for the family or outside entertaining.
Viewing is a must to appreciate this desirable property. Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door. Solid wood flooring. Recessed spotlights. Built-in storage. Hot-press and linen cupboard.
- Living Room 5.56m x 3.73m (18'3 x 12'3)
- Oak and glass door. Feature fireplace with marble hearth. Television point. Recessed spotlights.
- Dining Room 3.61m x 3.02m (11'10 x 9'11)
- Solid wooden flooring. Recessed spotlights. uPVC double doors to conservatory.
- Conservatory 3.78m x 3.58m (12'5 x 11'9)
- Karndean wooden flooring. Recessed spotlights. uPVC double doors to gardens.
- Kitchen/Dining 4.75m x 3.15m (15'7 x 10'4)
- Excellent range of luxury oak high and low-level units with marble effect worktops. Feature glass display cabinets. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated cooker with gas hob, electric oven/grill. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Access to garage.
- Bedroom 1 5.18m max x 3.28m (17 max x 10'9)
- Plank-style laminate flooring. Full-width built-in mirrored robes. Recessed spotlights. Rear aspect.
- En-suite 1.68m x 1.47m (5'6 x 4'10)
- Fully tiled bathroom suite comprising WC and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Shower cubicle. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.56m x3.28m max (11'8 x10'9 max)
- Laminate wooden flooring. Full-width built-in mirrored robes. Recessed spotlights. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 3 3.61m x 3.10m (11'10 x 10'2)
- Rear Aspect.
- Family Bathroom 3.25m x 1.98m (10'8 x 6'6)
- Fully tiled luxury white suite comprising - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, and centre tap bath. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights.
- Outside Front
- Extensive tarmac parking. Brick paved paths. Garden in mature lawn, flower beds, and hedging.
- Outside Rear
- Paved paths. Mature landscaped garden in lawn and feature flower beds. Vertical board fencing and wooden side gates.
- Garage 5.31m x 3.20m (17'5 x 10'6)
- Roller shutter door. Boiler housing. Utility area. Plumbed for washing machine/dryer.
- From Rathgael Road travelling out of Bangor turn left into Lord Warden`s Road then right onto Lord Warden`s Grange then left onto Lord Warden`s Parade then left again into Loard Warden`s Chase the property is at the end of the cul-de-sac.