An excellent townhouse situated within the popular Linen development. Well presented and representing value for money this is a great first time home, investment or suited to those seeking to downsize. Convenient to Bloomfield shopping centre, transport routes and amenities make this property well worth viewing.
Internally, the property comprises bright living room with feature bay window open plan to a modern kitchen, ground floor wc, two good sized bedroom and bathroom with white suite.
Externally there are communal lawns and shared walled garden.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to first floor.
- 6.07m x 4.83m (19' 11" x 15' 10")
Feature square bay window. Dual aspect. Television and telephone points. Thermostatic heating control. Kitchen area - high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with extendable mixer tap. Four ring gas hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Feature floor level lighting. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor.
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan.
- Access to part floored roofspace with light and power via a 'Slingsby' style ladder. Large linen closet including gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.25m x 2.92m (10' 8" x 9' 7")
Dual aspect. Doors to balcony. Telephone point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 2.74m (9' 7" x 9' 0")
Television and telephone points. Wood laminate flooring.
- 2.11m x 2.11m (6' 11" x 6' 11")
White suite comprising - low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath with shower over. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls.
- Grass area maintained by Management Company. Shared fully enclosed walled garden. Paved path.