A fantastic opportunity for first time buyers or buy to let landlords. This superb semi detached property in an excellent location on the outskirts of Bangor.
Ground floor comprises of a bright and spacious living room, modern fully fitted kitchen and family bathroom. The first floor comprises two well proportioned bedrooms.
To the rear there is a fully enclosed paved garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.33m (12' 4" x 10' 11")
Feature brick fireplace.
- 2.84m x 2.18m (9' 4" x 7' 2")
Hogh and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Recess for cooker with extrcator hood over. Plumbed for washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer. Part tile walls.
- 1.85m x 1.7m (6' 1" x 5' 7")
White suite - wc, pedestal wash hand asin and panelled bath with mixertap and shower extension. Ceramic tile floor.
- Roof space access. Hot press cupboard with jacketed copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.55m x 3.05m (14' 11" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.62m x 1.85m (15' 2" x 6' 1")
- Decorative pebbled garden.
- Split level rear yard. Raised beds. Boiler house. Wood side gate. PVC oil tank.