Situated at the heart of the historic town of Donaghadee this superb double width mid-terrace property is within walking distance of the lighthouse, harbour, shops, restaurants, cafes as well as The Commons and relaxing coastal walks. The property which is approximately thirty years old enjoys views over the commons towards the Irish Sea has the added benefit of having no onward chain. Although requiring some modernisation the property is priced accordingly and offers huge potential.
Internally, the property comprises, five bedrooms one of which is on the ground floor, three reception rooms, excellent kitchen, ground floor bathroom and first floor shower room.
Externally, the good proportions of the property continue with the mature rear garden including water feature, vegetable garden, four sheds, green house and paved patio offering outside space that is rare to find in a town location.
Must be viewed to be appreciated.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- New Composite front door. Cloak cupboard. Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.88m x 3.71m (22' 7" x 12' 2")
Free standing fireplace. Dado rail. Dining area. Door through to large conservatory.
- 7.54m x 4.06m (24' 9" x 13' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level unit with laminate work surfaces. Four ring gas hob with integrated extractor hood over. Eye level oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine. Composite sink and drainer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Recess for fridge freezer. Wood laminate flooring. Door to rear garden. 'Velux' windows. Family/Dining area - Television point. Free standing fireplace.
- 5.46m x 3.63m (17' 11" x 11' 11")
Wood laminate flooring. Wall light. Double doors to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.56m x 3.12m (11' 8" x 10' 3")
Front aspect. Built-in bedroom furniture. Electric box.
- 2.39m x 2.16m (7' 10" x 7' 1")
White suite - wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath side mounted taps. Fully tiled walls. Linoleum flooring.
- Sea views. Access to floored roof space with light via 'Slingsby' style ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 3.58m (11' 10" x 11' 9")
Front aspect. Sea views. Telephone point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.07m (12' 2" x 10' 1")
Front aspect. Sea views. Mirrored sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.68m x 3.02m (12' 1" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 3.1m (11' 9" x 10' 2")
Rear aspect. Hot press cupbaord.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Large shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' shower. Tiled walls. Wood laminate flooring. Extractor fan.
- Garden in lawn with mature planting. Water feature and pond. Raised centre piece in decorative pebbles. Paved patio. Outside lighting. Outside power. Boiler house. Large wooden shed with power - 'Cyclone' vacuum system. Block shed with uPVC door, ceramic tile floor light and power. Two further sheds and greenhouse to top of garden. Vegetable garden including strawberry plants, apple trees (cooking, eating and crab). Paved path. Raised beds. Concrete balustrade wall. Wooden gate to rear.