Located on Brownlow Street, Comber this traditional red brick, two bedroom mid-terrace property is situated close to Andrews Memorial Primary School, public transport routes and is within walking distance of Comber Town Centre. Commuting to Belfast takes thirty minutes with 'George Best' City Airport also a short drive away. This property would make an ideal first time home or investment property.
Internally, the property comprises, entrance hall, cosy lounge including open fire with red brick fireplace and extended modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area on the ground floor. The first floor comprises two bedrooms and bathroom with white suite.
Externally, there is a raised garden in lawn and large wooden shed which need some remedial work but would make an ideal work shop, gym or play house.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tile floor. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.15m (11' 2" x 10' 4")
Feature bay window. Redbrick open fireplace. Wood laminate flooring. Television point. Storage cupboard. Cornice ceiling.
- 4.04m x 3.86m (13' 3" x 12' 8")
Superb range of high and low level, soft close units with laminate work surfaces. Ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor over. Eyelevel double oven and grill. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Recess for fridge freezer. Part tiled wall. Electric fuse cupboard. Heating control unit. Ceramic tile floor.
- Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 2.72m (13' 6" x 8' 11")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.01m (9' 11" x 6' 7")
Rear aspect. Storage cupboard. Wood laminate flooring.
- White suite - w/c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Linoleum flooring.
- 4.14m x 2.34m (13' 7" x 7' 8")
Up and over door. Concrete floor. Store houses. Light and power.
- Steps and hand rail. Concrete patio area. Red brick boundary wall with wrought iron railings and gate. Mature planting. Outside light.
- Right of way. Steps to raised rear garden in lawn. Large wooden shed with concrete plinth in need of repair (26' x 11'). Concrete path. Outside tap.