A modern mid-townhouse situated in the ever popular Upritchard development, offering excellent accommodation and presented to a high standard. With easy access to Bangor's town centre, Bloomfield Shopping Centre, schools and arterial routes to Belfast, Newtownards and Donaghadee this property would make an excellent first time home or investment property.
Internally the property comprises three good sized bedrooms with one being en suite, bright living room kitchen/dining, ground floor wc and first floor bathroom.
Externally there is an excellent tarmac drive to the front and a fully paved, low maintenance rear garden.
Early viewing is recommended as property in this area tends to sell quickly.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door. Wood laminate flooring. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor. Electric box. Under-stair storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 4.72m (15' 8" x 15' 6")
Wood laminate flooring. Television point. 'Virgin Media' enabled. French doors to rear garden.
- 5.38m x 3.18m (17' 8" x 10' 5")
High and low level units and breakfast bar with laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel, four ring gas hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Recess for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Ceramic tile floor. Dining area also with wood laminate flooring.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Linoleum flooring. Extractor fan.
- Access to roof space via a 'Slingsby' style ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.85m x 2.82m (15' 11" x 9' 3")
Front aspect. Door to en suite.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and quadrant shower cubicle with sliding door.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 2.57m (12' 2" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 2.03m (12' 3" x 6' 8")
- 2.9m x 1.78m (9' 6" x 5' 10")
White suite comprising - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath with mixer tap including hand held shower extension. Tiled quadrant shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Ceramic tile floor.
- Tarmac drive way to front. Outside tap and light. Fully enclosed 'Tobermore' paved rear garden. Vertical board fencing. Rear outside light. Gate to right-of-way for bins etc.