An extended mid-terrace property, in this popular and convenient location, within walking distance of Newtownards Town Centre and its many amenities.
Extended and well maintained the property will make an excellent first-time purchase but also represents a valid investment for the canny investor.
Internally the accommodation comprises two bedrooms, a living room, an extended kitchen, a rear hall/utility area, and a bathroom. Externally to the rear is a paved patio area with a garden beyond with further potential. The improvements include Oil Fired Central Heating, damp proof course, double glazed windows and doors, and a modern fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite.
Representing excellent value, early socially responsible viewings are available through Pinkertons
- Entrance Porch
- uPVC front door. Electric cupboard. Tiled floor. Wooden door to Living Room.
- Living Room 4.11m max x 2.97m (13'6 max x 9'9)
- Laminate wooden flooring. Fireplace with tiled hearth. Stairs to the first floor.
- Kitchen/Dining 5.51m max x 2.01m (18'1 max x 6'7)
- Modern high and low-level units. Laminate work surfaces. Ceramic hob with oven under and stainless steel extractor hood over. Tiled splashback. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built-in storage. Recessed spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Door to rear lobby/utility area.
- Rear Lobby/Utility 2.36m x 2.01m (7'9 x 6'7)
- Ceramic tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. uPVC door to rear.
- Bathroom 2.97m max x 2.01m (9'9 max x 6'7)
- White bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with twin taps and paneled bath with shower over. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Recessed spotlights.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 4.11m max x 2.95m incl mirrored robes (13'6 max x
- Built-in mirrored robes. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 2 2.92m x 2.24m (9'7 x 7'4)
- Rear aspect.
- Outside Front
- On-street parking.
- Outside Rear
- Bin access. Wooden gate. Paved patio. PVC oil tank. Boiler housing. Mature shrubs and trees. Paneled fencing.
- Travelling along Regent Street, turn right onto William Street then right again onto Talbot Street. The house will be on the right. A Pinkerton Sale board has been erected.