An excellent semi-detached villa ideally located in the popular Marquis area of Bangor close to amenities, schools and transport routes. This property would make an ideal first time home or investment property. With no onward chain and little work required the sale process should be relatively simple, enabling the eventual purchaser to enjoy the property or start generating income immediately.
The accommodation comprises a spacious living room open to dining room, modern high gloss kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite and separate shower. Of note is the fully floored roof space with steps access, light and power.
The property also benefits from a gas fired central heating system, double glazing, off-street parking, front and rear gardens. A larger than average detached garage completes this great family home.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door with leaded glazed side panels. Under-stair storage with electric payment meter and consumer unit. Stairs to first floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.78m (12' 10" x 12' 5")
Television point. Telephone point. Wired for 'Virgin Media'. Open to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.72m (10' 4" x 8' 11")
Thermostatic heating control. Door to kitchen.
- 4.32m x 2.44m (14' 2" x 8' 0")
Modern high gloss units with laminate work surfaces. Gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Eye level oven and grill. Recess for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Wood laminate floor. PVC clad ceiling. Door to rear garden.
- Large feature window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.12m (12' 10" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.72m (10' 3" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.49m (8' 10" x 8' 2")
Front aspect. Built-in wardrobe. Door access to roof pace steps.
- 2.46m x 2.13m (8' 1" x 7' 0")
White suite - wc, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath. Separate shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Dual aspect. Wood effect ceramic tile floor. Fully tiled walls.
- 5.64m x 3.3m (18' 6" x 10' 10")
Fully floored. Power points. 'Velux' window. Eaves storage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.35m x 3.45m (20' 10" x 11' 4")
Roller door. Light and power. Hardwood side door.
- Garden in lawn. Brick paviour drive with kerb setts. Mature planting. Red brick boundary wall. Low level vertical board fencing. Steps to front door.
- Garden in lawn. Concrete yard area. Vertical board fencing. Barked beds. Side gate. Outside tap. Steps with hand rail to rear door.