An exceptional, three bedroom end cottage, offering well presented and extended accommodation, all thoughtfully designed to maximise the delightful sea views on offer.
This characterful terrace is situated only a short stroll from the beach and amenities of Groomsport. The property will appeal to a wide section of the market from those upsizing or those simply wanting to live by the sea.
The accommodation comprises, an entrance hall with built-in storage, contemporary fitted kitchen with high gloss cabinetry open plan to a dining area with sea views, sun room extension, ground floor bedroom with built-in mirrored robes and modern bathroom.
The adaptable space continues on the first floor with a bright and airy dual aspect living room offering sea views to the front and of the gardens to the rear, two good-sized bedrooms both with built-in robes and a contemporary shower room.
Outside there is off-street parking, a large garage, south-facing garden in lawn with raised, paved patio also offering superb sea views.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door. Built-in storage.
- Kitchen 3.63m x 3.02m (11'11 x 9'11)
- Extensive range of high gloss cabinetry with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Hob with oven under and stainless steel and glass extractor over. recess for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. "Butcher block" partially tiled walls. Cushion tile floor. PVC clad ceiling. Recessed lighting.
Open plan to
- Dining Area 3.63m x 2.72m (11'11 x 8'11)
- Sea views. PVC clad ceiling. Recessed lighting. Built-in storage.
- Bedroom 1 3.20m x 2.77m (10'6 x 9'1)
- Built-in mirrored robes.
- Contemporary white suite with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit, and panel bath with mixer tap. Part paneled walls.
- Sunroom 3.35m x 2.72m (11 x 8'11)
- PVC cushion flooring. PVC clad ceiling. uPVC rear door.
- Access to roof space. Built-in storage. Concealed gas boiler.
- Living Room 5.89m x 3.63m (19'4 x 11'11)
- Dual aspect with sea views to front and gardens to rear.
- Shower-room 2.06m x 1.88m (6'9" x 6'2")
- Contemporary white suite - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit. Enclosed shower cubicle. PVC panelled walls.
- Bedroom 2 3.07m x 2.77m (10'1 x 9'1)
- Wood laminate flooring. Built-in storage. Garden view.
- Bedroom 3 2.77m x 2.18m (9'1 x 7'2)
- Built-in storage. Sea views.
- Garage 5.77m x 4.52m (18'11 x 14'10)
- Up and over door.
- Steps to mature and private south-facing rear garden in lawn. Paved patio area. Sea views
- Travelling on Groomsport Road /Bangor Road out of Bangor, on Main Street turn right at Tennis Courts into "The Hill". A Pinkertons sale board has been erected.