Conveniently located for commuting to Belfast and with Bangor and Newtownards a short drive away this property is sure to appeal to a wide section of the market.
The well-proportioned accommodation comprises three bedrooms, a bright and airy lounge with feature fire place, fitted kitchen, ground floor wc, three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor.
The property benefits from a fully enclosed rear garden, off street parking, gas fired central heating system and double glazing.
A socially responsible viewing can be arranged strictly through Pinkertons.
- Situated in Summerfield, Conlig, this excellent cottage style end-terrace is immaculately presented and well maintained throughout.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hard wood front door with stained glass panels. Ceramic tile floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor. Telephone point. Thermostatic heating control.
- LIVING ROOM 5.23m (max) x 3.81m (max) (17'2" (max) x 12'6" (ma
- Feature cast iron fire place with slate tile hearth, wood surround and gas fire inset. Television and telephone points. Wood laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN 3.96m x 2.97m (13'0" x 9'9")
- High and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Integrated fridge freezer and washing machine. Stainless steel gas hob with oven under and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Part tilled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Gas fired boiler. Under-stair storage. French doors to rear garden.
- CLOAKROOM WC 1.96m x 1.09m (6'5" x 3'7")
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls.
- Access to floored roof space with light via folding loft ladder. Shelved linen closet. Thermostatic heating control.
- BEDROOM (1) 4.17m x 2.67m (13'8" x 8'9")
- Front aspect. Wired for television.
- BEDROOM (2) 3.02m x 2.97m (9'11" x 9'9")
- Rear aspect. Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (3) 2.46m (plus recess) x 2.44m (8'1" (plus recess) x
- Front aspect. Currently utilised as a home working office.
- BATHROOM 2.11m x 1.96m (6'11" x 6'5")
- White suite comprising - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and curved bath with mixer tap and shower over. PVC cladding round bath and ceiling. Linoleum flooring.
- FRONT & REAR
- Brick paviour parking for two vehicles. Covered entrance. Paved path and step to entrance. Side garden in lawn. Rear garden. Paved path. Vertical board fencing and side gate. Outside light. Outside tap.
- From Bangor Road Conlig turn into Summerfied. A Pinkertons Sale Board has been erected.