An excellent lifestyle home located in Seahaven Close, Groomsport. The property is well appointed and has comfortable homely feel. The property is within walking distance of Groomsport village and a short drive from Bangor and Donaghadee. The shore tow path, beach and sea are all on the doorstep. The low maintenance nature of these properties make them an attractive prospect for many purchasers.
Internally, the property comprises open plan living/dining, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms one with en suite, office/study and bathroom with modern white suite. All tastefully decorated with little to do but move in.
Externally, a brick paviour drive provides parking for two cars and a raised deck area ensures enjoyment of the that healthy sea air. Electricity and gas are metered and site fee applies (details on request).
Viewing strictly by appointment.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.46m x 4.32m (17' 11" x 14' 2")
Feature fireplace with electric fire inset. Television point. Telephone point. French doors to raised deck area. Open to dining area.
- DINING AREA:
- 2.72m x 2.67m (8' 11" x 8' 9")
Open to living room. Thermostatic heating control.
- 5.46m x 1.8m (17' 11" x 5' 11")
High and low level soft close units with laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel gas hob with extractor hood over. Composite sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer. Eye level oven and grill. Concealed gas boiler. Integrated washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Linoleum flooring. Door to outside.
- 1.52m x 1.12m (5' 0" x 3' 8")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 2.72m (10' 9" x 8' 11")
Built-in bedroom furniture. Television point. Walk-in wardrobe. En suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.01m x 1.42m (6' 7" x 4' 8")
White sanitary ware - wc, and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Linoleum flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.74m x 2.41m (9' 0" x 7' 11")
- 1.88m x 1.68m (6' 2" x 5' 6")
White suite - wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Tiled round bath.
- Access to insulated roof space. Linen closet.
- Brick paviour drive. Lawned area. Raised deck. Pebbled beds. Paved steps to front and rear doors. Paved path. Outside tap. Storage with roller door.