An opportunity to acquire an excellent three bedroom, semi-detached family home on Newtownards Road, Bangor. Occupying an elevated corner site this home retains many original features but has been upgraded to facilitate modern family living. Situated close to transport routes, one can commute to Belfast with ease by road or rail. Amenities such as shops, cafes, restaurants and leisure facilities are all close at hand.
On the ground floor the property boasts a spacious entrance hall, lounge, family room, fitted kitchen/dining, conservatory and downstairs cloakroom wc. The first floor comprises three good sized bedrooms family bathroom and access to a fully floored roof space with light and power.
Externally, the front and side gardens are laid in lawn and are complimented by mature planting and hedging. Off street parking and drive are accessed off Abbey Park and lead to a detached garage. It's to the rear that this property has the wow factor with a raised deck offer far reaching views over Bangor Abbey to the sea beyond. Further there is a rear yard and under property storage.
This is a deceptive property that can only be appreciated upon viewing strictly by appointment through Pinkertons.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate flooring. Dado and picture rails. Corniced ceiling. Wood laminate flooring. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor.
- 5.03m x 3.63m (16' 6" x 11' 11")
Feature bay window. Open fire with granite hearth and wood surround. Television point. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Excellent views.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.63m (13' 11" x 11' 11")
Feature fireplace with wood surround. Wood laminate flooring. Television point. Telephone point. Dado and picture rails.
- 7.06m x 2.41m (23' 2" x 7' 11")
High and low level units with wood block effect laminate work surfaces. Recess for range cooker with tiled inglenook and extractor over. recess for fridge freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Part tiled walls. Feature arch through to dining area with vaulted ceiling. Television point. Bespoke shelving. Ceramic tile flooring. Part wood panelled walls.
- 4.57m x 3.48m (15' 0" x 11' 5")
Tile effect wood laminate flooring. Television point. Telephone point. Double doors to raised decking.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- White sanitary ware - wc and wash hand basin. Wooden flooring. Wood panelled walls.
- Large window. Dado rail. Stair access to fully floored roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.63m (14' 0" x 11' 11")
Front aspect. Excellent views. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 3.63m (14' 1" x 11' 11")
Rear aspect. Good views. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.41m (10' 4" x 7' 11")
Front aspect. Good views. Part wood panelled walls.
- 3.12m x 2.39m (10' 3" x 7' 10")
White suite - low flush wc wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit and panelled bath with side mounted mixer tap including hand held shower extension. Large PVC clad shower cubicle. Modern vertical radiator. PVC clad ceiling and walls. Extractor fan.
- ROOF SPACE:
- 5.51m x 4.01m (18' 1" x 13' 2")
Fully floored. Light and power. Bespoke storage. Eaves storage. Double glazing.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.15m x 3.02m (20' 2" x 9' 11")
Up and over door. Light and power.
- Front and side gardens in lawn. Mature planting and hedging. Concrete path. Concrete drive. Wrought iron gates. Paved patio. Store room. Boiler house. Storage under deck. Raised decked area offering stunning views. Outside lighting. Wooden shed included in sale.