An excellent first-time home or investment property situated in Gleneagles Walk, Dundonald.
Being situated close to Ballybeen shops and Salvation Army Church & Community Centre this property could not be more conveniently located.
Well maintained and presented throughout the property comprises, entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining, three well-proportioned bedrooms, and shower room with white sanitary ware.
Externally, there is a very pleasant brick paviour garden area to the front and a low maintenance rear yard ideal for a family pet or for children to play safely.
The property further benefits from an oil-fired central heating system, double glazing, and PVC soffits and fascia.
Socially responsible viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons and are highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door. Corniced ceiling. Wood laminate flooring. Wide, glazed double doors to living room. Stairs to first floor.
- Living Room 4.45m x 4.17m (max) (14'7" x 13'8" (max))
- Wood laminate flooring. Wired for electric fire. Television and telephone point. Glazed double doors to kitchen.
- Kitchen/Dining 5.21m x 3.10m (max) (17'1" x 10'2" (max))
- High and low-level units with laminate work surfaces and breakfast bar. Recess for cooker with extractor hood over. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Dining area. Ceramic tile floor. Under-stair storage. uPVC door to rear yard.
- Shelved hotpress with jacketed copper cylinder. Roof space access. Corniced ceiling.
- Bedroom 1 3.78m x 2.64m (plus recess) (12'5" x 8'8" (plus re
- Rear aspect. Corniced ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 3.25m x 3.07m (plus alcove) (10'8" x 10'1" (plus a
- Front aspect. Built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 2.95m x 2.90m (9'8" x 9'6")
- Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring. Built-in wardrobe.
- Shower Room 1.88m x 1.65m (6'2" x 5'5")
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit. Mobility shower cubicle. Chrome heated radiator. Painted, tongue and groove ceiling. Extractor fan. Fully tiled.
- Outside Front
- Low maintenance brick paviour with red brick boundary wall and wrought iron gate.
- Outside Rear
- Paved rear yard with boundary wall and wrought iron gate to right of way. Outside tap. Outside light. Oil-fired boiler housing. PVC oil tank.
- From Grahamsbridge Road turn onto Rank Road then right onto Gleneagles Walk. A Pinkertons Sale board has been erected.