An excellent "quad" style mid-terrace property located in the popular Willowbrook area of Bangor.
Situated off the Balloo Road offering convenience to local shops, amenities, Bangor town centre, and transport routes this property will have wide appeal to a variety of purchasers. With no onward chain this property would be an excellent first-time buy or investment opportunity.
Internally, the property comprises a spacious living room with dual aspect and feature glass brick wall, fitted kitchen, two well-proportioned bedrooms, and a bathroom with white sanitary ware.
Externally, there is excellent off-street parking and low-maintenance front gardens.
Socially responsible viewings are available via Pinkertons.
- Living Room 6.10m x 3.05m (plus recess) (20' x 10' (plus reces
- Plank-style wood laminate flooring. Double aspect windows. Feature glass brick wall. Storage cupboard. Television point. Hardwood front door.
- Kitchen 4.04m x 1.85m (13'3" x 6'1")
- High and low-level units with laminate work surfaces and part-tiled walls. Built-in oven and hob. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Concealed gas boiler.
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 3.05m (11' x 10')
- Front aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.05m x 2.67m (10' x 8'9")
- Front aspect.
- Family Bathroom 2.31m x 1.93m (7'7" x 6'4")
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC, wash hand basin with monobloc tap, panelled bath with monobloc tap and shower over. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor
- Communal parking with tarmac driveway to the front. Communal gardens to the front in mature shrubs.
- Travelling out of Bangor along the Bloomfield Road South, turn right onto Balloo Road then an immediate left into Willowbrook Park then follow until the property is on the left-hand side. A Pinkertons Sale Board has been erected.