An excellent five bedroom, detached property enjoying a spacious site in a semi-rural situation on the outskirts of Ballygowan.
Commuting to Belfast and surrounding towns couldn’t be more convenient. Local schools are easily accessible as are many of the top schools in the surrounding and Greater Belfast area. Ballygowan continues to be popular with house hunters, as prices in the City continue to rise it offers much more value for money.
The property which extends to approximately two thousand five hundred square foot offers generous and flexible accommodation comprising spacious reception hall, downstairs wc, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen with family area and utility room with access to large integral garage.
On the first floor is a master bedroom with en suite shower room, plus four further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and double gazing throughout.
To the front is a tarmac drive and parking area. Fully enclosed front side and rear gardens are laid in lawn and provide an excellent space for children to play or outside entertaining.
We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- RECEPTION HALL 4.04m x 3.81m (13'3" x 12'6")
- Ceramic tile floor. Telephone point. Large cloak room. Stairs to fist floor.
- LOUNGE 5.56m x 3.96m (18'3" x 13'0")
- Feature marble fireplace with open fire. Television point. Cornice ceiling. Glazed doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 3.96m x 3.28m (13'0" x 10'9")
- Wooden floor. Cornice ceiling. Sliding doors to decked area.
- KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM 5.66m x 3.53m (18'7" x 11'7")
- High and low level units including glazed display cabinets and laminate work surfaces. Sink and drainer with mixer tap. Recess for cooker. Recess for fridge freezer. Integrated extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Living room area - wooden flooring. Door to dining room.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.25m x 2.87m (10'8" x 9'5")
- High and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Sink with mixer tap. Extractor fan. Ceramic tile floor. Concealed boiler housing.
- White sanitary ware - wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tile floor and splash back. Extractor fan.
- Shelved linen cupboard. Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (1) 3.96m x 3.48m (13'0" x 11'5")
- Front aspect. Mirrored sliding robes. Telephone point. En suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- White sanitary ware - wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled corner shower cubicle with 'Mira sport' shower. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Linoleum flooring.
- BEDROOM (2) 5.28m x 3.28m (17'4" x 10'9")
- Rear aspect. wood laminate flooring
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM/OFFICE 3.58m x 3.28m (11'9" x 10'9")
- Off Bedroom 2.
- BEDROOM (3) 3.96m x 3.28m (13'0" x 10'9")
- Rear aspect.
- BEDROOM (4) 3.53m x 3.07m (11'7" x 10'1")
- Rear aspect.
- BEDROOM (5) 3.33m x 2.67m (10'11" x 8'9")
- Front aspect.
- FAMILY BATHROOM 3.51m x 2.67m (11'6" x 8'9")
- Bathroom suite comprising - wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled corner bath. Quadrant shower cubicle with 'Mira' shower. Fully tiled walls. Linoleum flooring.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.89m x 3.28m (19'4" x 10'9")
- Light and power.
- Tarmac driveway and parking area for several car, caravan or boat. Garden in lawn. Mature hedging, trees and shrubs. Paved path.
- Garden in lawn. Mature planting. Continuation of driveway. Double metal gates. vertical board fencing.
- Garden in lawn. Mature hedging. Large wood decked area. Lighting. PVC Oil tank. Outside tap.
- Travelling out of Ballygowan on the Comber Road turn right onto Carsons Road then left onto Magherscouse Road, the property is on the right. A Pinkertons sale board has been erected.