Located in the highly sought-after Four Winds area this semi-detached home in need of some modernisation offers an excellent opportunity for those looking to move to the area but have missed out due to increased pricing.
Internally the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, spacious living/dining, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, and a family bathroom. The property has been fully painted and new carpets fitted.
Externally, there is an excellent tarmac drive to the front and a fully enclosed rear garden in lawn which also benefits from a raised patio area.
Greenwood Glen is ideally situated just off main arterial routes into the City and is close to the many amenities in the area. It is also worth noting the property is located within the catchment area of leading primary and grammar schools, making it highly desirable for those with or planning to have children.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC Door with glazed side panel. Under-stair storage housing electric consumer unit and pay as you go keypad. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor.
- Living Room 5.33m max x 3.71m (17'6" max x 12'2")
- Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and wood surround. Square bay window. Wooden flooring. Television point. Wired for Virgin Media. Sliding door to rear garden.
- Dining Area 3.28m x 3.05m (10'9" x 10')
- Kitchen 3.25m x 2.67m (10'8" x 8'9")
- High and low-level units with laminate work surfaces. Recess for cooker and fridge freezer. Integrated extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. New linoleum flooring. Door to rear garden.
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 3.56m x 3.28m (11'8" x 10'9")
- Rear aspect. Wood laminate flooring. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 2 4.29m x 2.54m (14'1" x 8'4")
- Front aspect. Telephone point. Thermostatic heating control.
- Bedroom 3 3.28m x 3.25m max (10'9" x 10'8" max)
- Front aspect.
- Bathroom 2.36m x 2.16m (7'9" x 7'1")
- White suite - low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with tap and shower over. Ceramic tile floor. Part tiled walls.
- Outside Front
- Tarmac drive with pebbled beds and mature planting. PVC soffits and fascia. Wooden gate to rear garden. Covered entrance with lantern-style light.
- Outside Rear
- Garden in Lawn. Raised patio area. Vertical board fencing. Panel fencing. Outside tap and light. Boiler housing. PVC Oil tank. Fully enclosed.
- Travelling on Saintfield Road turn into Purdysburn Road then right onto Greenwood Glen, the property is on the left. A Pinkertons Sale board has been erected.