A four bedroom detached property enjoying a prime residential location on a superb corner site with the amenities of Bangor only a short distance away. Although in need of some modernisation the property offers the potential to create a wonderful family home. The renowned Towerview Primary school is close at hand, making this property ideally suited to an expanding family. Commuting to Belfast is convenient by road or rail. There may be potential for further development subject to the necessary approvals and permissions.
Internally, the property comprises, entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen open with casual dining area, dining room, shower room, bathroom and four bedrooms, two on the ground floor and two on the first floor.
Externally, the property occupies a substantial corner site and benefits from extensive gardens, drive and garage.
Only by viewing can one truly appreciate the potential on offer.
Viewing strictly through Pinkertons.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- To entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to first floor. Hot press cupboard. Telephone point.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.53m (15' 10" x 11' 7")
Feature floor to ceiling window. Tiled fireplace and hearth. Television point. Cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.25m (11' 10" x 10' 8")
Possible fifth bedroom. Feature floor to ceiling window. Television point. Cornice ceiling.
- 5.21m x 3.05m (17' 1" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Ceramic sink with mixer tap. Recess for cooker with integrated extractor hood over. Integrated washing machine. Integrated tumble dryer. Part tiled walls. Casual dining area. 'Karndeen' flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 3.02m (11' 5" x 9' 11")
Front aspect. Double room.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.05m x 3.05m (10' 0" x 10' 0")
Rear aspect. Double room
- 2.41m x 2.08m (7' 11" x 6' 10")
Comprises - wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with 'Mira Sport' over. 'Amtico' flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.62m x 2.41m (8' 7" x 7' 11")
Sanitary ware comprising - wc and wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit. Large shower cubicle. Non slip flooring.
- Eaves storage and water tank.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.55m x 3.15m (14' 11" x 10' 4")
Vaulted ceiling. Double room.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.44m x 3.43m (14' 7" x 11' 3")
Double room. Eaves storage.
- 4.8m x 3.1m (15' 9" x 10' 2")
Up and over door. Light and power.
- Gardens in lawn. Paved drive. Extension or development potential (subject to planning, approvals and controls). PVC oil tank. Red brick boundary wall. Good corner site. Paved path. Decorative pebbled beds and mature planting to front.