A five bedroom, detached property enjoying a prime residential location on an excellent corner site with the amenities of Bangor only a short distance away. The property's flexible accommodation offers the eventual purchaser the chance to create a wonderful family home. The renowned Towerview Primary school is close at hand, making this property ideally suited to an expanding family. Commuting to Belfast is convenient by road or rail.
Internally, the property comprises, entrance porch, entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen, bathroom with white suite, four bedrooms, three on the ground floor and two on the first floor with an additional cloakroom wc.
Externally, the property occupies an excellent corner site including front side and rear gardens and a detached garage with good off-street parking accessed of Rock Mount Park.
Viewing strictly through Pinkertons.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tile floor. PVC double entrance doors.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate flooring. Telephone point. Under-stair storage. Thermostatic heating control.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.33m x 3.38m (17' 6" x 11' 1")
Feature cast iron fireplace with polished granite hearth and wood surround. Television point.
- 4.04m x 3.2m (13' 3" x 10' 6")
Modern, white high and low level units with matching island unit and laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Recess for range cooker with stainless steel splash back and extractor hood over. Recess for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Pull out larder cupboard. Concealed, lagged hot water tank. Wood laminate flooring. Door to rear decking.
- 2.21m x 1.6m (7' 3" x 5' 3")
White suite comprising - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and panelled bath with 'Aqualisa' shower over. Chrome, heated towel rail. PVC tile effect walls. Linoleum flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.35m (11' 9" x 11' 0")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.51m x 3.35m (11' 6" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.39m x 2.08m (7' 10" x 6' 10")
- Skylight window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.68m (12' 4" x 12' 1")
Skylight window. Eaves storage. Television connection.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.56m (12' 7" x 11' 8")
Side window. Eaves storage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.64m x 3.m (18' 6" x 9' 10")
Up and over door. Light and power. PVC door to side.
- FRONT AND SIDE:
- Tarmac drive and off-street parking. Gardens in lawn. Mature planting and trees. Front and side path. Steps to entrance. Red brick boundary wall. Wrought iron gate.
- Garden in lawn. Raised wooden deck. Paved patio. Redbrick wall and feature wrought iron gate. Outside tap. Decorative pebbled beds. Low level vertical board fencing. Oil fired boiler house. LPG connection for range cooker.