A delightful semi-detached villa located in the popular residential area of Primacy. With nothing to do but move in this modern contemporary home offers the eventual purchaser the opportunity to start enjoying their home immediately once they get their keys. With no onward chain the sale process should move as swiftly as is possible. Situated on the outskirts of Bangor, the property is close to Bloomfield Shopping Centre, local amenities, schools, leisure facilities and the arterial routes for Belfast, Bangor, Donaghadee and Newtownards.
The property comprises three well proportioned bedrooms, bright lounge through to the dining area, modern 'Shaker ' style kitchen and family bathroom. All impeccably decorated and presented to the highest of standards.
Externally, the front garden is laid in lawn and is complimented by a tarmac drive offering ample off-street parking. The rear garden is quite simply stunning with 'Tobermore' paving, covered raised deck with power and further decked area; all of which create a tranquil outside space ideal for entertaining and relaxing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tile floor. Under-stair storage. Stairs to first floor with Oak spindles, hand rail and balustrades.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 8.23m x 2.64m (27' 0" x 8' 8")
Feature brick inglenook fireplace with sleeper mantle, slate hearth and multi-fuel stove inset. Wood laminate flooring. Television and telephone points. Arch to dining area. Sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- 3.48m x 2.36m (11' 5" x 7' 9")
High and low level units with laminate work surfaces and breakfast bar. Ceramic hob with oven and grill under and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer. Porcelain tiled floor. Heating control unit. Door to rear garden.
- Feature window. Access to floored roof space with light via 'Slingsby' style ladder. Hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 2.82m (12' 3" x 9' 3")
Front aspect. Distressed wood effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.05m (11' 10" x 10' 0")
Rear aspect. Television aerial. Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.24m (9' 0" x 7' 4")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- 1.98m x 1.78m (6' 6" x 5' 10")
Modern contemporary white suite - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and curved panelled shower bath with shower over and mixer tap. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tile floor.
- Garden in lawn. Tarmac drive. Steps to covered entrance. Paved path.
- 'Tobermore' paving and steps. Decorative pebbles and stepping stone path. Decked area with feature lighting, external sockets adjacent. Covered decked area (9'6" x 7'9") with external soockets currently utilised for hot tub (hot tub not included in sale). Wooden shed 7' x 5' included in sale. Oil fired boiler housing. PVC oil tank. Outsaide tap. Wooden side gate. Vertical board fencing.